Interesting Experience with Pygeum

Buy Lab Tests Online

ResearchIt

I started taking Pygeum last week. Like other posts about it, I quickly noticed increased precum.

However, in addition to that, I feel like it has made every piece of my reproductive system feel less shriveled up and more full of life including my penis, perineum, scrotum, and testicles. Sensitivity is better, erections are better, I feel the libido feeling in my prostate area more than before, it's quicker to orgasm, my scrotum is more plump and less saggy, my balls feel bigger.

I didn't expect this and maybe it is just a honeymoon period on this stuff. Has anyone else had an experience like this with Pygeum?

Also, I have read that Pygeum reduces T conversion to DHT by somewhat inhibiting 5α-reductase. My DHT is pretty good, usually around 60 ng/dL (ref range 12 to 65 ng/dL).

I doubt it, but is it possible higher range DHT could cause the shriveled up feeling I've had down there?

Or is the Pygeum doing something else that is creating this effect?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Srh1968

What brand of Pygeum did you take? Ive tried a few brands in the past to get an increase in volume "seminal fluid". I think I recall an article of a few differant types of Pyguem but in my case I saw relativly no change. I have a good diet and consume only coffee and water.

ResearchIt

What brand of Pygeum did you take? Ive tried a few brands in the past to get an increase in volume "seminal fluid". I think I recall an article of a few differant types of Pyguem but in my case I saw relativly no change. I have a good diet and consume only coffee and water.
This is the Pygeum I tried: Nutricost Pygeum

I didn't notice more semen volume, but I did notice more precum and the other changes I describe above.

It seems strange that an androgen receptor antagonist would make my reproductive areas feel better. Maybe this is just one of those temporary in-between states that feels good on my way to feeling less good again lol.

Seth

I started taking Pygeum last week. Like other posts about it, I quickly noticed increased precum.

However, in addition to that, I feel like it has made every piece of my reproductive system feel less shriveled up and more full of life including my penis, perineum, scrotum, and testicles. Sensitivity is better, erections are better, I feel the libido feeling in my prostate area more than before, it's quicker to orgasm, my scrotum is more plump and less saggy, my balls feel bigger.

I didn't expect this and maybe it is just a honeymoon period on this stuff. Has anyone else had an experience like this with Pygeum?

Also, I have read that Pygeum reduces T conversion to DHT by somewhat inhibiting 5α-reductase. My DHT is pretty good, usually around 60 ng/dL (ref range 12 to 65 ng/dL).

I doubt it, but is it possible higher range DHT could cause the shriveled up feeling I've had down there?

Or is the Pygeum doing something else that is creating this effect?
I started taking Pygeum along with several other supplements, part of the "Holy Grail" touted on the internet. I have noticed an increase in precum and semen volume. Not a huge increase, but definitely an increase. I didn't experience any of the other benefits you describe.

Lumalux

Pygeum causes me to produce precum in much larger quantities and much quicker, usually within one minute of mental stimulation.

Lumalux

Currently, I have the Carlyle 100 mg capsules on hand. I have taken as many as 12 a day. I think when I did that I was able to produce pre in copious amounts and it was very, very thin. It would readily run down my shaft in rivulets and soak through my underwear. I don't think that much is needed to get the desired effect. I am now taking 4-6 per day and drinking lots of water. I also take celery seed extract which is supposed to ramp up production. I have also used butea superba in the past and I believe that also caused a marked increase in pre-ejaculate.

Pygeum seem to turn on production almost immediately upon visual or mental stimulation.

I should note that I am 56 and never, ever produced any pre until recently. Not even in my teens or early adulthood. It could be that am much more in tune with my body now and am not in such a rush for for the finish line.

McBeavy

I use the NOW brand of Pygeum, which has saw palmetto in it. I swear when I started using it, I had the same results as OP did. Better orgasms, more precum, etc.

Pygeum, along with Lethicen (sunflower), hCG, and l-arginine allows me to shoot like I did when I was in my 30s (I'm 52 now). Edging also adds to volume as well. I also do Kegels daily and believe that's very important to keep those muscles well trained.

nodoctor

Is it strictly an androgen receptor agonist? I always assumed there were other mechanisms of action. I've taken it in the past with similar results but not as pronounced as yours sounds. Going to order again--can't remember why I dropped it. I felt similar effects from l-arginine and pine bark extract, but I've been known to respond to placebos, so hard to say.

Lumalux

I use the NOW brand of Pygeum, which has saw palmetto in it. I swear when I started using it, I had the same results as OP did. Better orgasms, more precum, etc.

Pygeum, along with Lethicen (sunflower), hCG, and l-arginine allows me to shoot like I did when I was in my 30s (I'm 52 now). Edging also adds to volume as well. I also do Kegels daily and believe that's very important to keep those muscles well trained.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

I've heard mixed things about saw palmetto, so I have steered clear of formulations containing that.

I have never used sunflower lecithin but am really tempted to try it based on the many positive reviews and how it can increase volume substantially.

Interesting about the HCG. So you've gotten increases in volume and distance/power?
Interestingly, for me, edging has never resulted in increased volume or explosiveness.

The first time I learned about edging, I did it for about a week and finally decided to test the results, think there would be this spectacular display. But it never happened and has never happened following many edging sessions since. Now I can produce a steady flow of pre while doing that, but it does not affect the orgasm for me.

Kegels are almost universally lauded for their ability to restore shooting power. Congrats for you, man. Must feel great. I am 56 and am going to work on those and see what effect it will have on shooting ability and also erection quality.

Lumalux

Is it strictly an androgen receptor agonist? I always assumed there were other mechanisms of action. I've taken it in the past with similar results but not as pronounced as yours sounds. Going to order again--can't remember why I dropped it. I felt similar effects from l-arginine and pine bark extract, but I've been known to respond to placebos, so hard to say.
I've tried just about everything to increase drive, hardness, all the fun stuff. I am using a pine pollen capsule right now for the past couple of days and every night since I started I have had a full-on bone all night long and wake up to a flagpole. I woke up a couple of times during the night with an absolute steel pole in my underwear, drifted off, woke up a while later and it was still there. Went back to sleep until the alarm went off and I was still at full attention. This stayed until I managed to stand on my head and pee. I am going to see if it does it again tonight but the results so far have been amazing.

ResearchIt

How much do you take most info. I can find only recommends 100-200 mg. a day.
It's interesting, I also saw the 100-200mg per day recommendation on a few sites. That Nutricost Pygeum I purchased is 500mg. Hopefully it's not too much. I am taking a break from it for a couple weeks to see how I feel off it and then will get back on it to see if the effect comes back. I might try buying a lower dose tablet.

ResearchIt

Is it strictly an androgen receptor agonist? I always assumed there were other mechanisms of action.
This article above made me feel better about it's interaction with DHT:

Pygeum inhibits 5 -reductase and binding of dihydrotestosterone to androgen receptors, although the inhibition is minimal and not clinically significant.

Here is another article with some more detail about Pygeum's active ingredients and their effects:

Chemical analysis and pharmacological studies indicate the lipophilic extract of pygeum bark has three categories of active constituents:

1) Phytosterols, including beta-sitosterol, have anti-inflammatory effects by interfering with the formation of hormone-like substances in the body (prostaglandins) that tend to accumulate in the prostate of men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH);

2) pentacyclic terpenes have an anti-edema, or decongesting, effect;

3) ferulic esters indirectly control testosterone activity in the prostate, which may reduce the risk of BPH.

While these effects have been shown in test tube studies, human studies are still needed to confirm these effects in the body. Pygeum alone has been shown in some double-blind trials to help men with BPH by improving urinary flow and other symptoms of BPH. It has also been used successfully in combination with nettle root to treat BPH. Long-term BPH studies (six months or greater) on pygeum are lacking, however.

ResearchIt

I am using a pine pollen capsule right now for the past couple of days and every night since I started I have had a full-on bone all night long and wake up to a flagpole.
I will have to try pine pollen as well. I have some in my cache of supplements I purchased, I just need to get around to using it. I am trying lots of things, one at a time, to see if they are helpful.

Lumalux

I will have to try pine pollen as well. I have some in my cache of supplements I purchased, I just need to get around to using it. I am trying lots of things, one at a time, to see if they are helpful.
I always try to test things individually so I can determine what does what. The nocturnal firmness started the same day I started the pine pollen so that's why I drew the connection. We'll see how it goes the next few nights. I haven't noticed any change in daytime responsiveness.

SkiDaddy

I've tried just about everything to increase drive, hardness, all the fun stuff. I am using a pine pollen capsule right now for the past couple of days and every night since I started I have had a full-on bone all night long and wake up to a flagpole. I woke up a couple of times during the night with an absolute steel pole in my underwear, drifted off, woke up a while later and it was still there. Went back to sleep until the alarm went off and I was still at full attention. This stayed until I managed to stand on my head and pee. I am going to see if it does it again tonight but the results so far have been amazing.
I have some Lost Empire Pine Pollen capsules, How many capsules are you taking and timing?

Lumalux

I have some Lost Empire Pine Pollen capsules, How many capsules are you taking and timing?
I am using SNS Pine Pollen capsules. I don’t recall the concentration or amount in each dose. I take 3 in the morning and 3 again in the evening.
I got the same boners last night. All night.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me