Pregnyl HCG is it safe to use 7d past 60 days??

Buy Lab Tests Online

keithc2485

So I know this topic has been talked about .I've seen some companies say 90 days 30 days 60 days. And different ppl say it lasts longer ..

. But I just can't afford my new bottle of pregnyl until Friday and need to dose tommorow but 60 days past on the 22nd of September..

What do you guys honestly think about using it up to 7 days later?
I use 250iu 2x a week n have sooooo much waste every 60 days

Thanks allot any feed back will help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Definitely just use it. Absolutely no safety concerns. Like others said, it might lose a little potency, but even on the package it says it is good for 60 days after reconstituting. All that means is it loses the slightest bit of potency after 60 days. I’ve used Pregnyl many many times, and my blood work look used to look basically identical whether it was a freshly reconstituted bottle, or a bottle I’ve been using for 2 months or more. I used to use the bottles until they were empty, and I used to inject 1000iu’s per week. That means a bottle would last me 2.5 months. I never had any potency issues when going past the 60 day mark.

Yettigiant

No safety concerns. It may lose some potency, but within days of the 60 day deadline it will lose very little. Drug companies typically design to 50% greater than the publication shelf life (shelf-life's are published after massive studies on degradation, stability, formulation, and shelf-life of the drug - but of course for the drug company liability they reduce all published results to well within the Gaussian mean value of the stats on clinical III trials - 10,000's of patients), so in the case of this drug manufacturer specifications (see attached), its likely to be just fine after 60 days from reconstitution but don't recommend anything past 75-90 days in this specific drug. other HCG forms have published 30 days after reconstitution. See the attached drug manufacturer specifications. I'm not a doctor, my advice is free bro science opinion - talk to a doctor, but due to their restrictions in what they can say by the FDA - they may have a different recommendation.

Attachments

• pregnyl_pi.pdf
    140.3 KB · Views: 194

keithc2485

No safety concerns. It may lose some potency, but within days of the 60 day deadline it will lose very little. Drug companies typically design to 50% greater than the publication shelf life (shelf-life's are published after massive studies on degradation, stability, formulation, and shelf-life of the drug - but of course for the drug company liability they reduce all published results to well within the Gaussian mean value of the stats on clinical III trials - 10,000's of patients), so in the case of this drug manufacturer specifications (see attached), its likely to be just fine after 60 days from reconstitution but don't recommend anything past 75-90 days in this specific drug. other HCG forms have published 30 days after reconstitution. See the attached drug manufacturer specifications. I'm not a doctor, my advice is free bro science opinion - talk to a doctor, but due to their restrictions in what they can say by the FDA - they may have a different recommendation.

Thanks alot dude I appreciate it . This stuff is expensive n I waste so much .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me