Pharmacokinetics of testosterone cream applied to scrotal skin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarkM

I do not rely on PSA at all for many reasons. I have no bloat ZERO acne and just all around feel great I have done trt in one fashion or another for over 20 years and this by far is the best delivery systems. I am telling you that many here have it wrong. When I was on injections they had me chasing E2, SHBG and thyroid. Now I am not worrying about that at all. On Doctor supervised Cypionate I was as high as this 1 or 2 times in my life and NEVER felt this good because they all had me in arimidex and crap seed oils. I can show you labs over the years and you would assume I felt OPTIMIZED on those protocols but that was as far from the truth as one could get. I always had issues and never felt great! I prefer to dose to symptoms elimination. I will lower my dose and see how I feel there, but for now I feel 100%. Hope that helps.

Thanks skycop. This is really interesting. Its encouraging that after 20 years on TRT you feel better than ever on your current protocol with the scrotal cream. Do you apply once daily or twice a day?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If for some reason I came off of injections, my first choice would be an exclusive protocol of cream to the nuts. Id like to see where that would get me.

M

MarkM

If for some reason I came off of injections, my first choice would be an exclusive protocol of cream to the nuts. Id like to see where that would get me.

I have heard that the scrotal cream does not elevate hematocrit like injections do.

What about cross contamination with with the opposite sex? Is it like gels where you have to protect others? What about spontaneous sex? Do you have to shower before having sex when using the scrotal cream?

I don't have a contact problem, per se, twice divorced and I'm not letting any one move in, ever again. But I presume so, yes, you could have a contact problem with a spouse of kids like any of the commercial preparations like Androgel. Tho a scrotal application would be easier to conceal under clothing than perhaps the shoulders, for instance.

M

MarkM

I don't think he was mentioning your level of the DHT. But it does make me wonder what level Skycop PSA is at.

See Post #18 for skycops's thoughts on PSA.
"I do not rely on PSA at all for many reasons. I have no bloat ZERO acne and just all around feel great."

M

MarkM

I don't have a contact problem, per se, twice divorced and I'm not letting any one move in, ever again. But I presume so, yes, you could have a contact problem with a spouse of kids like any of the commercial preparations like Androgel. Tho a scrotal application would be easier to conceal under clothing than perhaps the shoulders, for instance.
I was afraid of that. That is one of the biggest reasons I got off the gels and I was only applying it once per day, every morning to the shoulder area. I could still be spontaneous with sex and not have to shower before having sex....just leave a t-shirt on and not worry about it. With cream on the scrotum it would be hard to be as spontaneous, almost forcing you to shower.

S1W

I do not rely on PSA at all for many reasons. I have no bloat ZERO acne and just all around feel great I have done trt in one fashion or another for over 20 years and this by far is the best delivery systems. I am telling you that many here have it wrong. When I was on injections they had me chasing E2, SHBG and thyroid. Now I am not worrying about that at all. On Doctor supervised Cypionate I was as high as this 1 or 2 times in my life and NEVER felt this good because they all had me in arimidex and crap seed oils. I can show you labs over the years and you would assume I felt OPTIMIZED on those protocols but that was as far from the truth as one could get. I always had issues and never felt great! I prefer to dose to symptoms elimination. I will lower my dose and see how I feel there, but for now I feel 100%. Hope that helps.

Skycop00,

Hopefully you haven't left the building... However, reading through this thread I never saw any specifics regarding your protocol.

Could you please give us some details about:

- The cream protocol that you were using when you posted those labs? How much, how often, etc?
- These posts are a few months old - everything still going well on the cream? Still using the same protocol?
- How long now in total have you been on this protocol?

Thanks!

skycop00

Ok I am still here just crazy busy with my practice and holidays. My protocol is VERY SIMPLE and uncomplicated. 100-150mg Test cream 2x a day. Total T at 1800, Free T 340 RR 35-155, SHBG 33, Sensitive E2 = 75. I can use 100mg 2x a day and feel good but libido really kicks in at least 1 x a day and then the 100 the other. The beauty is that it is so damn simple. Back in the day I would slide in and out of libido sweet spot. Now there is PREDICTABLE consistency. Yes DHT is elevated at 420, but I am do for another draw after the holidays and I am curious as to any changes from Sept draw. Hope that helps.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I will close this thread since it has deviated from its original topic. Please start a new thread if you want to keep discussing the implications of using testosterone cream on the scrotum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale