Case Study: Absorption of Testosterone Cream via Scrotal Delivery

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jerajera

Much better absorption! Now Empower Pharmacy sells it.

Nelson, is the Atrevis Hydrogel a patent that compounding pharmacies can use/purchase to make that product, or is there a pharma version (like Depo Testosterone from Pfizer) you can get and also an equivalent compounded version?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
No pharma name brand transdermal testosterone product uses the Atrevis base. Don’t ask me why they have not adopted that better vehicle than just plain alcohol based gels.

Jerajera

No pharma name brand transdermal testosterone product uses the Atrevis base. Don’t ask me why they have not adopted that better vehicle than just plain alcohol based gels.

Thanks. I've been using the Versabase but the scrotal application shoots my DHT to insane numbers and makes me feel off, so I want to try other areas but I'm not getting good enough absorbtion with that base.

Hopefully the Hydrogel's presumably better absorbtion will allow me to get better numbers from inner thighs, thighs, delts, etc...I think I remember reading that you got very good numbers from the hydrogel without applying to the scrotum directly

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hopefully the Hydrogel's presumably better absorbtion will allow me to get better numbers from inner thighs, thighs, delts, etc...I think I remember reading that you got very good numbers from the hydrogel without applying to the scrotum directly
Yes, your T and DHT will increase on regular skin. I stopped scrotal application since my sack got really itchy after a few days.

Jerajera

Yes, your T and DHT will increase on regular skin. I stopped scrotal application since my sack got really itchy after a few days.
You mean any area of the skin in general will convert to DHT more than injections, even if not necessarily as much as the scrotum?

I'm updating the other thread with my results, but 2 clicks AM/PM (200mg/day) put my DHT at 500ng/dL (range 12-65) at trough (after 12 hours)! I'd like some extra DHT but I think that much effectively crashed my Estrogen even though it looked fine on paper (45pg/mL sensitive)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You mean any area of the skin in general will convert to DHT more than injections, even if not necessarily as much as the scrotum?
Yes, that is what I mean.
I'd like some extra DHT but I think that much effectively crashed my Estrogen even though it looked fine on paper (45pg/mL sensitive)
I am about to post a video about the results from the largest government funded TRT study using Androgel. Large DHT increases do not tend to decrease E2.
We have seen that the use of DHT gels in the past, or DHT analogs like oxandrolone or Proviron, can decrease E2. I believe that endogenous DHT that comes from testosterone's alpha reductase conversion may have a different effect than actually getting DHT from other sources.

Jerajera

Yes, that is what I mean.

I am about to post a video about the results from the largest government funded TRT study using Androgel. Large DHT increases do not tend to decrease E2.
We have seen that the use of DHT gels in the past, or DHT analogs like oxandrolone or Proviron, can decrease E2. I believe that endogenous DHT that comes from testosterone's alpha reductase conversion may have a different effect than actually getting DHT from other sources.

Interesting, I'm looking forward to that video. What do you think about this? DHT is an estrogen (receptor) antagonist – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

From what I understand, DHT doesn't lower E2 systemically but rather antagonizes it at the receptor level. I think the implication is that your E2 wouldn't look any lower on a blood test but most of it could be prevented from doing what it's supposed to do in the presence of high DHT levels

Dialingitin

Argh, this is what I am going through with the hydrogel base. I end up scratching balls too much in my sleep which leads to irritated sackage, almost like an eczema breakout. I am "mostly" ok alternating shoulders/pecs (with one click every few days on the scrot for a DHT boost), but at least once/week I get a rash of bumps on the application areas. Annoying

I keep reading comments about inner thigh, thigh, etc, that would normally have body hair, are people shaving those areas?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me