Personal Case Study on Clomid Dosages

Buy Lab Tests Online

Varner

Just if anyone's interested. There's been some discussion here about whether less is sometimes more for Clomid. In my case, that does not appear to be so.

Pre-Clomid Test 1
Total: 305

Pre-Clomid Test 2
Total: 360
Free: 79.7 ng/dl
E2: 14 pg/ml

Initial Dosage: 50mg/day

After 1 month of 50 mg/ed Clomid:
Total: 520 ng/dl
Free: 170 pg/ml

After 4 months of 50mg/ed Clomid
:

Total: 520 ng/dl
Free: 170.0 pg/ml
LH: 3.5
FSH: 4.0

New Dosage: 25mg/day

After 1 month of 25mg/ed Clomid:
Total: 430 ng/dl
Free: 105
LH: 4.7

The major caution here is that I was at the end of a 3.5 month "cut" when I got the latest test done. The caloric deficit was not severe - roughly -500kcal/day - but it was long and I went from around 12% bodyfat to probably 8%. That certainly caused some serious suppression.

I'm back up to 50mg/day after seeing this and I'm trying out DHEA with it. I'm no longer cutting.
I'm concerned that my LH is a bit low considering either of the dosages. I wonder if it's my thyroid issues (4.71 TSH)?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Varner

For anyone reading:

There's not a lot of discussion about long-term Clomid use.
Would one expect a gradual decline in the effectiveness of Clomid over the years?

If the testes are getting blasted by increased amounts of LH for a prolonged period, do they become desensitized and eventually produce less in response to the same amount of LH?

CoastWatcher

For anyone reading:

There's not a lot of discussion about long-term Clomid use.
Would one expect a gradual decline in the effectiveness of Clomid over the years?

If the testes are getting blasted by increased amounts of LH for a prolonged period, do they become desensitized and eventually produce less in response to the same amount of LH?

See post number 28 in this extended Clomid thread. Dr. Saya addresses desensitization and Clomid. The other posts in the thread have excellent discussion, much from Dr. Saya, on long-term Clomid use and dose.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...really-exist&highlight=Desensitization+Clomid

trt4me

Your lh went up a point with the lower dose. Clomid is used to raise lh and then it's up to the testes to decide if they will work with that lh so our lower dose didn't hurt and maybe helped.

Varner

Just got results back after going up to 50mg/ED since August:

Total Test: 556
Free Test: 130.7
LH: 6.0

So my Total Test and LH are the highest they've been yet, but my Free T is down some still. Doctor said he wouldn't prescribe HCG because it'd be too expensive for me. Said he wouldn't put me on TRT since I still want kids.

Loki

So my Total Test and LH are the highest they've been yet, but my Free T is down some still. Doctor said he wouldn't prescribe HCG because it'd be too expensive for me. Said he wouldn't put me on TRT since I still want kids.

How do you feel? Clomid was a nightmare for me on 50MG Monday-Friday.... Never felt worse in my life but my total T and free T looked great and my nuts were the size of large eggs....

ERO

HCG is inexpensive - with Defy Medical I get 11000 IUs for like $70.00

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching