Pain after first Injection in Quad

Buy Lab Tests Online

BeeGee

I've heard from some that pain can be caused by injecting too much testosterone (maybe your body can't handle the full dosage)?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I've heard from some that pain can be caused by injecting too much testosterone (maybe your body can't handle the full dosage)?

What do you mean by "too much testosterone"? There may be an issue with his injection technique, too large a needle, bad angle, injecting too quickly, but I don't understand what you're driving at. "Too much testosterone" is determined by how a patient feels and what their blood work shows, not a reaction at injection site.

iron90x

Tuesday i did my second injection on my left vastus lateralis.

I try use 23Gauge 25mm needle but the situation is same to last week (Pain folding leg).

At this point i came to the conclusion that the cause of my "problem" is :

1) diameter needle

2)virgin muscle (so maybe between 10 days on right legs i should have no problems because i already have inject).

3) much testosterone in one shot (200mg cypionate)

4) lenght injection ( i did 30/35 seconds).

Any info for help me is appreciate.

Thank you

PS: I tru shoulder with 27" 1/2 but no have self control.

Fireproof

You can use the 27 gauge needle in your leg no problem. Much smaller and might be pain free for you if you can't do shoulder. Though shoulder is my favorite.

Last edited:

Srh1968

Up until now, I had been using a 20ga 1.5" needle injecting into my glute. I place all of my weight on my opposite leg. That helps me to not flex the inject-able leg. Or at least for me it doesn't.

I have made the jump to twice a week injection on a smaller dosage, with diabetic needle..

Fireproof

Sorry ;) ok 27 gauge and how many lenght ? Thanks for the patience.

27 gauge, yes! For length - I, and many men here, use 1/2-inch length. If you think you have a lot of fat on your leg, and prefer to get deeper in the muscle, you can go with a 1-inch needle. But - I think it might be hard to find a 27gauge needle that is 1-inch long. You might have to go up to 25gauge to get 1-inch long. But that will still be better than 23gauge.

But read around on this forum - there are a lot of guys doing subcutaneous Test injections as well as shallow intramuscular injections. After reading on this site for the last month, I'm no longer worried about having to get deep into the muscle like I once assumed.

Hope that helps.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching