Pain in quads after injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Shandee10

Hello,
I am new here, anyways I have been on T Cyp since September. My physician prescribed me 200mg @ 1mL weekly because my level was a 67 at 42 years of age. Anyways I have been doing injections in my quads and for first time my left quad is really sore and its been 4 days since my last injection. I think possibly I may have injected into a vein or capillary, my thighs are muscular but not really that big and I used a 11/2 inch 20g needle, what should I do just let the pain go away, also I talked with a gym partner who is a paramedic and he informed me my quad is probably just really inflamed. Any advice. Thank You

Shane

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Starplex

I stopped injecting the thighs for the same reason. Ventroglutal, butt cheeks, shoulders and stomach sub Q for me. There are a few posts on the topic. Also, I would recommend you drop your needle size to 27 gauge and split your injection to twice a week at .5ml. 1ml is a lot of liquid to inject at one time.

MarcoFL

20 gauge needle? ouch! we use that on our pet elephant:) just curious do you have your complete labs you could show the group? Like above I would at least split that twice per week and 200mg a week is a monster dose to start.

madman

Super Moderator
20 gauge needle? ouch! we use that on our pet elephant:) just curious do you have your complete labs you could show the group? Like above I would at least split that twice per week and 200mg a week is a monster dose to start.

Cookie-cutter protocol let alone using a gauge that has no place in trt!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me