Oral growth hormone enhancer MK-677 (ibutamoren)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I lost weight involuntarily and used ibutamoren for a few weeks at 12 mg per day. It was great. I gained my weight and pump back. Took it at night. I don’t think it helped my sleep but I had no side effects at all.
I recommend this drug instead of nandrolone for people who are losing weight involuntarily. No effect on hematocrit or HPT axis.
Are u currently taking anything to increase growth hormone levels?

any specific reason(s) u stopped taking the mk-677?

Gman86

Notice from the video - "Safety profile of the drug is OUTSTANDING" so the FDA allowed much bigger doses to be tested.

The three doses tested are:
0.8mg/kg so for a 200lb adult - 89mgs
1.6mg/kg - 144mgs
3.2mg/kg - 288mgs

Those are considerably larger doses than have ever been tested. I believe 50mgs is the largest. It will be interesting to see the outcome of this trial.

Hopefully this will put and end to the internet rumors about this drug being unsafe. I think the 1st time I started using this drug was around 2015. Nothing but good tings to say about the results. Works very well with rhGH because it keep somatostatin levels in check
When u mention it’s smart to use an rhGH with it, are u referring to a GHRH, or GHRP?

BigTex

When u mention it’s smart to use an rhGH with it, are u referring to a GHRH, or GHRP?
MK 677 and GHRP's are all ghrelin receptor agonist. All of them inhibit somatostatin levels when IGF-1 levels rise. rhGH will cause IGF-1 levels to rise, forcing somatostatin levels to rise, thus inhibiting the pituitary from pulsing natural GH, thus causing homeostasis. By taking MK 677 you can prevent this from happing and the pituitary will still pulse GH. The one of the reasons why you need a GHRP with a GHRH like modified GRF (1-29). Somatostatin is the peptide that inhibits GH in a negative feedback system.

GHcontrol.gif

Gman86

MK 677 and GHRP's are all ghrelin receptor agonist. All of them inhibit somatostatin levels when IGF-1 levels rise. rhGH will cause IGF-1 levels to rise, forcing somatostatin levels to rise, thus inhibiting the pituitary from pulsing natural GH, thus causing homeostasis. By taking MK 677 you can prevent this from happing and the pituitary will still pulse GH. The one of the reasons why you need a GHRP with a GHRH like modified GRF (1-29). Somatostatin is the peptide that inhibits GH in a negative feedback system.

View attachment 39535
Oh I thought rhGH was a misprint. What is rhGH? Is that basically just straight HGH?

so if mk-677 is a GHRP, its smart to use a GHRH with it? Something like sermorelin or cjc with or without DAC?

Gman86

Great! The mood enhancing effects are still present and the pumps in the gym are amazing.
That’s awesome to hear! Do u get any finger/ hand numbness?

any negatives that ur aware of?

do u take a GHRH with it, or ur currently only taking the mk-677, as far as increasing growth hormone output goes?

BigTex

Oh I thought rhGH was a misprint. What is rhGH? Is that basically just straight HGH?

so if mk-677 is a GHRP, its smart to use a GHRH with it? Something like sermorelin or cjc with or without DAC?
rhGH is recombinant human growth hormone/somatropin which is a 22kDa isoform that is manufactured to be nearly identical to the main form of the naturally occurring human growth hormone.

I would not use GHRP with MK677. But might combine it is CJC with or without dac or even sermorelin.

Gman86

rhGH is recombinant human growth hormone/somatropin which is a 22kDa isoform that is manufactured to be nearly identical to the main form of the naturally occurring human growth hormone.

I would not use GHRP with MK677. But might combine it is CJC with or without dac or even sermorelin.
Gocha, thanks for clarifying. And ya doesn’t make sense to use two GHRP’s, but I can see why it’s beneficial to use a GHRH with a GHRP like mk-677. Basically the same concept as using a GHRP like Ipamorelin with a GHRH like cjc-1295, I would assume. Thanks for all the great info, appreciate it!

DS3

I lost weight involuntarily and used ibutamoren for a few weeks at 12 mg per day. It was great. I gained my weight and pump back. Took it at night. I don’t think it helped my sleep but I had no side effects at all.
I recommend this drug instead of nandrolone for people who are losing weight involuntarily. No effect on hematocrit or HPT axis.
I thought you said it made you too hungry and that you gained fat from overeating when taking it…?

t_spacemonkey

i tried it too. couple nights. sleep massively improved. stopped, concerned with messing with brain a bit. also reading about increased insulin resistance

George9

I tried MK-677 for several months and had no gains in muscle or decrease in fat. My sleeping did not noticeably improve and my appetite increased only slightly, all in the beginning. While using it my fasting blood glucose increased, blood pressure increased, and water retention increased by eight pounds.

Gman86

I tried MK-677 for several months and had no gains in muscle or decrease in fat. My sleeping did not noticeably improve and my appetite increased only slightly, all in the beginning. While using it my fasting blood glucose increased, blood pressure increased, and water retention increased by eight pounds.

What dose were u taking?

BigTex

Seems like this stuff effects us all individually. I can't tolerate 25mg very well and I know a guy who regularly uses 50mg. I have 10mg pills which I tolerate much better. I honestly have my doubt about GH causing hypertrophy. There is very little evidence evidence to support an anabolic role for supraphysiological levels of systemic GH or IGF-I in skeletal muscle of healthy individuals.

Why rhGH is used for in sport is helping the recovery time as well as helping keep the body out or a catabolic stage, especially when dieting. In time, combined with exercise and diet, higher GH levels stimulate the release of free fatty acids (FFAs) into circulation. This eventually will reduce fat stores.

As for appetite, I have done 25mg and it did not effect my appetite at all, nor to the 10mg tabs I take. GH excess by any source always causes an increased glucose production, decreased muscle glucose uptake, and rising blood glucose levels. So those of us who use these products for long terms know that Berberine or Metformin is a must.

Water retention is also a side effect of MK, peptides and hGH.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me