.25ml (50mg) E3.5D test cyp.
35ml (350 ui) E3.5D HCG
.25mg DHEA Daily

labs after just over 6 weeks, fasting, trough, labcorp:

Total T: 956
Free T: 22
DHEA: 379
E sensitive: 26

Labs look great on paper. Overall feeling better. I have about 2 days a week that I am completely fatigued and worthless. It seems to fall on injection day or the following day.

I am assuming it is due to Estradiol spike. I need suggestions on how to proceed. I am thinking of one of the 3 options:

1 - Maintain injection frequency and drop weekly testosterone from current 100mg to 90 mg
2 - Introduce AI to the equation on injection day (i have a .15mg prescription that I haven't used, hoping to avoid)
3 - Increase frequency to daily testosterone injection (drop to maybe .06 or .07 ml injection) 84 or 98 mg weekly

Any thoughts or suggestion on course of action?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I would be startled if your estradiol is spiking. E follows T, both up and down. If your trough level is 26 it wouldn't jump to 40 (hypothetically) a few hours after your injection since, due to the ester, you aren't pushing T into orbit within a few hours. If you want to be certain you could draw for peak levels and check. Are you a high or low SHBG guy? That can impact this. This is is a consistent issue? Besides fatigue do you notice loss of libido or erectile challenges?

When is your Defy consultation?

LTChris

try adjusting down testosterone some to find sweet spot.

also on westhyroid about six weeks - 1 gr.

we are going to let that play out longer - no perceived benefits yet

free t4 - 1.4 .8 - 1.7 ng-ml
free t3 - 2.9 2.0 - 4.4 pg/ml

labcorp

LTChris

I am just not sure how I could feel so great some days of the week and then have days where I'm just completely miserable, feel like i am walking through water all day.

i assume it had to do with test/e cycle

Fatigue and faded (my word) on injection day/day after would lead me to believe that your protocol needs adjusted to your SHBG. Have you had that pulled since you've been on Cyp? And what's the lab range for that Free T = 22?

CoastWatcher

If your estradiol/sensitive is in the mid-20s at trough, it isn't going to be in the mid-50s at your peak, or anywhere near that, only to drop back to a comfortable spot a few days later (and then repeat the process week in/week out). I would certainly not add an AI - not with the numbers you're posting. I just wonder, as Vince Carter suggested, if SHBG isn't mixed up in this in some form or fashion. Didn't you have some e2 concerns last winter, or am I confused? Is that why you have the AI prescription?

madman

Super Moderator
I am just not sure how I could feel so great some days of the week and then have days where I'm just completely miserable, feel like i am walking through water all day.

i assume it had to do with test/e cycle

Highly doubt you would get an estradiol spike from 50mg injection. Fatigue can be related to many factors especially the thyroid.

Vince

Super Moderator
E sensitive: 26, definitely not high. If you're using an AI, maybe it time to stop. I would considered letting your estradiol levels increase some and see how you feel.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me