Newest labs without AI for 6 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mitch

You want T4 midrange, Free T4 midrange, Free T3 midrange or higher and Reverse T3 <15 ng/dL.

Is there signs or symptoms of a conversation problem? Weight gain? Weight loss?? Energy levels? Mood? I always just figured high T4 in range meant high metabolism, but remember I said I know I have a lot to learn.

Will do a full thyroid panel next labs, or is there cause for concern that I should do sooner?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Is there signs or symptoms of a conversation problem? Weight gain? Weight loss?? Energy levels? Mood? I always just figured high T4 in range meant high metabolism, but remember I said I know I have a lot to learn.

Will do a full thyroid panel next labs, or is there cause for concern that I should do sooner?
If Reverse T3 was elevated, it would block a portion of your Free T3 since it competes for the same receptor and you would expect have mild to moderate symptoms and TRT would be less effective and it may be difficult to lose weight do to a slower metabolism.

What some do not understand is in the morning your thyroid testing can look quite good, later in the day things may look quite different. Lab testing only shows a snapshot and doesn't tell the full story.

RLW

I'm no doctor but it seems to me you are seriously overthinking this. If you feel good then tell your doctor you feel good and if he wants to change something you need to find another doctor. Even if your E2 creeps up higher you have a ways to go before you have a problem. I would just carry on until the next time you actually need labs and don't get caught up doing more labs unless you start not feeling great.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me