Latest results, 6 weeks w/defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

LTChris

.35 mL E3D test cyp. (70mg)
.40 mL E3D HCG (400 ui)
.25 DHEA

I have been on this protocol for 6 weeks, Here are my test results. morning before injection, fasting:

test total >1500 ng/dL (348-1197
Free test 40.6 pg/mL (8.7-25.1)
DHEA-sulfite 580.1 ug/dL (102.6-416.3)
Estradiol, sensitive 40.1 pg/mL (8-35)

I was not suppose to get my next consult with Dr. Saya until 90 days out, But in light of these tests results I called defy. I am trying to get in touch with a nurse next week to possibly adjust dosage. I am new to this but it seems to me that I should lower my dosage. Maybe on all meds. I know I should wait until I talk to a professional, but I have my next injection Monday AM and I am tempted to drop dosage some. I have really been feeling horrible: fatigue, low libido, depressed. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You clearly responded to the prescribed protocol. I find it interesting that despite your sky-high testosterone, your estradiol is not as elevated as one might expect. Please realize I'm not suggesting it's not causing you problems, only noting that it wouldn't have surprised me if it had been even higher given where your testosterone sits. Was a CBC run?

Typically, even in the absence of a scheduled appointment, Dr. Saya's nurse or PA will return a quick call for a question of this sort.

Based on your abysmal aromatization rate, I think the test results are valid.

Definitely odd, with such a normal dose of testosterone.

Xiii you have the other results that were probably ordered?

LTChris

I am not sure who is calling me. The individual I spoke with said no one would be available until monday and that he would contact me monday to set up a time to talk to a nurse.

LTChris

I don't have any other results. Just based on the way I was feeling, I didn't want to wait until 90 days for next consult. I ordered the tests myself

CoastWatcher

I don't have any other results. Just based on the way I was feeling, I didn't want to wait until 90 days for next consult. I ordered the tests myself

I'm sure you're glad you ordered them. Finding out what is going on, no matter what it turns out to be, may help you relax a bit.

E

endopa-c

@ LTChris- Hi it's Melissa, Dr Saya's PA from Defy. I was not in the office today unfortunately so I apologize for the delay. PM me your cell phone number please so I may call you and we can modify your regimen and get you feeling better.

Last edited:
.35 mL E3D test cyp. (70mg)
.40 mL E3D HCG (400 ui)
.25 DHEA

I have been on this protocol for 6 weeks, Here are my test results. morning before injection, fasting:

test total >1500 ng/dL (348-1197
Free test 40.6 pg/mL (8.7-25.1)
DHEA-sulfite 580.1 ug/dL (102.6-416.3)
Estradiol, sensitive 40.1 pg/mL (8-35)

I was not suppose to get my next consult with Dr. Saya until 90 days out, But in light of these tests results I called defy. I am trying to get in touch with a nurse next week to possibly adjust dosage. I am new to this but it seems to me that I should lower my dosage. Maybe on all meds. I know I should wait until I talk to a professional, but I have my next injection Monday AM and I am tempted to drop dosage some. I have really been feeling horrible: fatigue, low libido, depressed. Thoughts?

Are you for certain that your pulling the correct dosing on those syringes? I only ask because your relatively new and just little way you can be pulling >1500 trough on 70mg E3.5D

Have you had your SHBG pulled ever? If so please post those...if you haven't you definitely SHOULD be pulling SHBG.

LTChris

I just talked to Melissa. She was awesome, great help. Defy's service is outstanding. thanks everyone, don't know where I would be without this site

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me