New batch of Testosterone from Empower - rash and low t symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello all

So this is the first time I am refilling my testosterone. My first 4 months have been pretty good! Got my levels up and feeling good.

So I ordered a refill (Defy) and got my next batch of two bottles. The outside box looks different (white box versus a black-purple graphical box) from last time, but seems the bottles are the same. I've been getting a bad breakout/rash around my face ever since I started it. Could just be coincidence, but has anyone ever experienced a bad batch of Test? I also noticed a bit of a lost effect of my energy and mind, but that could be just in my mind.

Going to get my T level checked in two days to see if there is any difference on that front as well.

Thank you all
-D

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I’d get the batch number off of the vial and call them just to see. I’ve never had a mistake from them, but they are human.
Good advice, thank you. I wasn't sure if going straight to empower would be a good idea. I will reach out to them. I understand mistakes, just want to make sure I don't go off track with the treatment.

yep something is off, my GF mentioned I started looking pale again, and the worst symptom is back :(((( dry skin! Dead giveaway for me. I paid for another test for test out of pocket, going in tomorrow to test as that is right before my injection. Last value was ~700 right before injecting.

Maybe the carrier oil changed; cottonseed vs grapeseed. Some guys report an allergy to one or the other.
I noticed you posted about another pharmacy a while back, and you never updated the thread. You mentioned you had lab values that showed some issues with the batch. What was end result? I noticed now that empower is a compound pharmacy. I heard i should stay away from that due to fda not approving the quality and dosage?

Nope hands and feet are good, also just had a test for iron about 4 weeks ago and it was fine at that time. This is the same exact symptom I had with low T, uncontrollable drying of skin. As soon as I started TRT weeks later I was oily again, felt amazing, lasted literally until I started the refill.
Dry pale skin (inside of the lower eyelid ) is sign of iron deficiency.

Do you have cold hands or feet?

Dead giveaway: my semen volume is huge again. On trt, it was very small. Something is definitely up. Empower called and said "all our stuff is tested" and said nothing more.

NL77

I’ve been using the same T for a couple of years and when my pharmacy switched to the cipla brand earlier this year I definitely noticed a difference. Thankfully was able to get my original brand back

Systemlord

Dead giveaway: my semen volume is huge again. On trt, it was very small. Something is definitely up. Empower called and said "all our stuff is tested" and said nothing more.

You know improvements are still occuring as you are only 4 months into TRT, the positive effects will continue for many more months.

Probably a long shot, but the dry skin and loss of energy could point to a thyroid problem, it wouldn't be the first time this kind of thing happening months after initiating TRT especially if your thyroid was already near the brink.

You know improvements are still occuring as you are only 4 months into TRT, the positive effects will continue for many more months.

Probably a long shot, but the dry skin and loss of energy could point to a thyroid problem, it wouldn't be the first time this kind of thing happening months after initiating TRT especially if your thyroid was already near the brink.

Total possibility. Just interesting how it was timed at exactly the time of my switch to new batch. And my semen volume hasnt been like this since pre-t. But who knows.

Mr S

You can use a GoodRx coupon and buy cypionate if that’s what you’re injecting for TRT at a very discounted price. You’d need a script from your doctor. It’s an excellent source to get various medications at a lower price and Testosterone Cypionate is included among their meds. They’re generic but not compounded.

You can use a GoodRx coupon and buy cypionate if that’s what you’re injecting for TRT at a very discounted price. You’d need a script from your doctor. It’s an excellent source to get various medications at a lower price and Testosterone Cypionate is included among their meds. They’re generic but not compounded.

Im looking into that option.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching