My new Protocol: 50mg Compounded Testosterone cream per day 500iu HCG twice/week.

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

Sounds a little annoying, I do test and HCG at the same time. Way way easier to manage long term. Trust me, you will forget! :)

I see some people ddo the HCG and the T in the same syringe. Is it OK to use separate needles the same day?

Oh and those days are OK with the spacing?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I see some people ddo the HCG and the T in the same syringe. Is it OK to use separate needles the same day?

Oh and those days are OK with the spacing?

I don't personally do both in the same syringe. I know nelson does and maybe a few others here, you can try it, just wasn't for me. I was always afraid of mixing hcg into my test or vice versa.

I use two needles the same day, but one IM one SubQ.

Oh and thanks for all of the support here! This would be so much harder to dive into this without the knowledge and wisdom of those who have already been on this journey for a while. :) You guys rock!

doubt you're referring to me, but you're welcome.

I learned almost everything I know from forums like these, so I feel it's my part to help others on the beginning by telling my experience. I'm a bit ahead of you in terms of TRT time, but one day, you will be too.

CSI007

Planning on Taking my second injection of T tomorrow morning. I won't found anything up since I took my first injection Monday night will I?

I plan to do Each week like this: Monday Morning: T and HCG Injection. Thursday morning T and HCG injection. It's not exactly perfectly evenly spaced.

Also, Is it possible for someone to get 60mg of T and two days later it already begin to fade significantly? Do some men just use it all up quickly?

Thanks again guys!

CSI007

Really seem to be noticing a difference the second day after a T shot. Mainly libido feeling. In the nether regions (lol). Also my energy level is definitely picking up. I have finished converting all of my labs an will post them in a new thread for others to view and perhaps comment on. I will link in that thread my other posts so I can keep them all in one place from here on out.

Planning on Taking my second injection of T tomorrow morning. I won't found anything up since I took my first injection Monday night will I?

I plan to do Each week like this: Monday Morning: T and HCG Injection. Thursday morning T and HCG injection. It's not exactly perfectly evenly spaced.

Also, Is it possible for someone to get 60mg of T and two days later it already begin to fade significantly? Do some men just use it all up quickly?

Thanks again guys!

I don't think the 12 hours will really matter too much. I doubt all people on E3.5D stick perfectly to the 84 hour schedule.

You're feeling placebo, testosterone does not work fast, it is not like alcohol or caffeine. It takes maybe 6 weeks to notice changes, and that's if you're on the right dose, if it's too high or low, it will delay things.

CSI007

I was thinking placebo affect too since it usually takes a while for the T to work, however, after the second shot I think this is a real change. I felt the same way about 6 weeks into the HCG mono. It didn't come on as quickly as this has. But My levels were not below 200 either. We'll see in 3 weeks if my levels are up. :) But right now I am feeling good again. Really was not able to keep an erection during sex and this past week I have managed 3 times without any outside intervention (except for the T and HCG or course)

I was thinking placebo affect too since it usually takes a while for the T to work, however, after the second shot I think this is a real change. I felt the same way about 6 weeks into the HCG mono. It didn't come on as quickly as this has. But My levels were not below 200 either. We'll see in 3 weeks if my levels are up. :) But right now I am feeling good again. Really was not able to keep an erection during sex and this past week I have managed 3 times without any outside intervention (except for the T and HCG or course)

If the only change is better erections, that's possible, from my understanding. Testosterone has vasodilator effects, and those are pretty quick, as they're not androgen receptor mediated from my knowledge.

Anything else, like mood, libido, or muscle mass is absolutely impossible to have differences in not even a week.

CSI007

I will add this as well. Penile sensitivity has increased. Was able to easily climax an it was very intense. Up until this week it was very difficult to climax and when I did it was very, very weak.

Perhaps it's blood flow related, I dunno. All I know is right now things are definitely moving in the right direction. I thought the same thing on the HCG mono so I am being cautiously optimistic. :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me