Can you apply cream just once per day?

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

Thanks for the info. I get that at home it wouldn't be a big deal. But much like op, I have a schedule where sometimes idk if I'll be home later in the day, and I travel as well, and I don't want to carry a cream dispenser in my pocket everywhere I go..I may use low dose injections with the cream to avoid the crash

Yeah I hear you - I also don't like having to bring cream with me everywhere I go - which was one of the main reasons I switched back to injections. Injecting 2x/week, I can go away for a long weekend and not bring anything TRT related. That's definitely worth something to me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ncsugrad

You guys using cream to the scrotum, how do you avoid contact with a woman or does it not matter once it dries?

Also, my doc has me on 300mg. T cyp a week, could anyone suggest what they think would be an ideal script if I wanted to go to cream and and injections using that dose?
I’m having this issue now and may switch back to injections. My wife just had some hormone tests done and her T levels were 2x the high end of the normal range, so I’m pretty sure she’s getting some off of me. Oops.

MYTVC15

I’m having this issue now and may switch back to injections. My wife just had some hormone tests done and her T levels were 2x the high end of the normal range, so I’m pretty sure she’s getting some off of me. Oops.

Oh wow, was she mad? I'd be like, Honey, look at it this way, you've had a better mood, better libido and you're stronger...win...win...he said smiling tentatively. ncsugrad's wife shoots him a look and tosses him an odd looking piece of clothing. What's this? he asks...
It's a loincloth with a hole cutout in it...get used to it. XD

ncsugrad

Oh wow, was she mad? I'd be like, Honey, look at it this way, you've had a better mood, better libido and you're stronger...win...win...he said smiling tentatively. ncsugrad's wife shoots him a look and tosses him an odd looking piece of clothing. What's this? he asks...
It's a loincloth with a hole cutout in it...get used to it. XD
She laughed.. but has had a lot of acne lately so I’m getting blamed for that now. Oh well. At least there’s the higher libido

I’m going to try only applying all of it in the morning and see if that helps without me feeling crashed. I’m pretty sure it’s getting transferred because I put the PM dose on then go to sleep (without any clothes) so my junk is on her half the night, lol

txmx

Your wife's higher T levels could be due to something like PCOS? It would seem hard to transfer the cream unless you are rubbing against her right after you put it on. Maybe boxers at night an easy solution?

ncsugrad

Your wife's higher T levels could be due to something like PCOS? It would seem hard to transfer the cream unless you are rubbing against her right after you put it on. Maybe boxers at night an easy solution?
I wouldn’t say it’s impossible that she has PCOS as she does have some of the symptoms but I’ve found several other people that have had transference issues as well. Are there any other tests for PCOS that we could do?

txmx

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible that she has PCOS as she does have some of the symptoms but I’ve found several other people that have had transference issues as well. Are there any other tests for PCOS that we could do?
Just google PCOS. Look in particular at endocrineweb.com for an extensive evaluation list. My wife has high T as well, not PCOS, not transference as best we can tell, ultrasound shows no cysts, CAT scan shows no adrenal tumor. So far no clear answer.

Vince

Super Moderator
That's the number one reason why I've never used creams. I was always afraid of transferring it to someone. My main concern was always my grandkids. It would suck to have one grandkids start puberty early because of me.

antelopers

That's the number one reason why I've never used creams. I was always afraid of transferring it to someone. My main concern was always my grandkids. It would suck to have one grandkids start puberty early because of me.
Definitely a concern if you're applying to an easily exposed location like your forearms.

ncsugrad

Your grandkids aren’t going to be getting any of it off your balls (I hope anyways!)

My wife doesn’t have any earlier T labs to be sure hers has increased so to everyone’s point, I can’t be 100% sure it’s from me. I’ll look into PCOS further. The hair loss symptom is one in particular I’ve noticed, her hair has thinned quite a bit. Depression/weight gain seem to be symptoms for just about everything these days but those are present as well.

Vince

Super Moderator
Your grandkids aren’t going to be getting any of it off your balls (I hope anyways!)

My wife doesn’t have any earlier T labs to be sure hers has increased so to everyone’s point, I can’t be 100% sure it’s from me. I’ll look into PCOS further. The hair loss symptom is one in particular I’ve noticed, her hair has thinned quite a bit. Depression/weight gain seem to be symptoms for just about everything these days but those are present as well.
LOL. I hope not. I have read when men use cream or gel, testosterone can spread to loved ones. For me that cost is just too great.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me