Injecting twice per day?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Joey786

Has anyone experimented with injecting testosterone twice per day? I found a website called steroidcalc.com where you can plot different steroids,doseages, injection frequencies and it will show how many milligrams are in your blood. Maybe some of you have visited this website before? One of the injection frequencies you can select is twice per day. When you change the injection frequency of test cyp from once to twice per day it shows about a doubling of milligrams in the blood along with very stable blood levels. I know many have switched to once per day dosing and found they had to decrease their weekly dose to compensate. I wonder if increasing injection frequency to twice per day would actually result in much higher blood levels? I am going to try it out and see what happens. I know Injecting twice per day might not be practical. When you plot 140 mg per week, injecting twice per day the blood levels are similar to injecting 1000mg per week, 3.5 day dosing. Injecting twice per day must not let the half life dissipate fast enough and allows each dose to build on top of each other. If anyone has experience with this let me know.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Has anyone experimented with injecting testosterone twice per day? I found a website called steroidcalc.com where you can plot different steroids,doseages, injection frequencies and it will show how many milligrams are in your blood. Maybe some of you have visited this website before? One of the injection frequencies you can select is twice per day. When you change the injection frequency of test cyp from once to twice per day it shows about a doubling of milligrams in the blood along with very stable blood levels. I know many have switched to once per day dosing and found they had to decrease their weekly dose to compensate. I wonder if increasing injection frequency to twice per day would actually result in much higher blood levels? I am going to try it out and see what happens. I know Injecting twice per day might not be practical. When you plot 140 mg per week, injecting twice per day the blood levels are similar to injecting 1000mg per week, 3.5 day dosing. Injecting twice per day must not let the half life dissipate fast enough and allows each dose to build on top of each other. If anyone has experience with this let me know.

Pointless to inject with esterified testosterone twice daily.....water based suspension sure but who is using such on trt let alone why would one want to poke themselves twice daily!

What is your goal here?

madman

Super Moderator
You should be concerned with what overall weekly dose of T do you need whether injecting once weekly, twice weekly (every 3.5 days), M/W/F, EOD or daily to achieve a healthy FT level at trough (blood work) that results in relief/improvement of low-t symptoms and increased overall well being.

Your SHBG level will dictate what TT level is needed to achieve a healthy FT level.

Most men on trt do well having FT in the top end or slightly above (30--->30+ ng/dL range).

Depending on where your FT trough sits and whether at such level you are experiencing relief/improvement of low-t symptoms or lack there of a dose increase may be needed in order to bring your FT levels up.

Joey786

I’m interested in injecting twice per day simply to experiment. I want to see if I can achieve higher testosterone levels by increasing the frequency without increasing the dose. I understand for trt injecting twice per day would be pointless. I probably should have posted this topic on another board but I thought I’d throw it out there to see what the trt community thought. Madman, did you look at steroidcalc.com?

antelopers

When you plot 140 mg per week, injecting twice per day the blood levels are similar to injecting 1000mg per week, 3.5 day dosing.

Not even close. The trough on 1000mg per week, 500mg twice per week has approximately 164mg of testosterone in your system while the peak is closer to 250mg. 140 per week injecting twice per day is 10mg twice daily. That gives you a trough on the sawtooth of 13.75 and a peak of 14.23. At trough on 500mg twice weekly you have literally more than 10 times the amount of test in your system as 140 a week injecting twice daily.

Joey786

Maybe I’m not using the plot right. Did you make sure to change the length of time to greater than 4 weeks? With 140 mg test cyp per week, injecting twice per day, I’m getting 200mg peak.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Not even close. The trough on 1000mg per week, 500mg twice per week has approximately 164mg of testosterone in your system while the peak is closer to 250mg. 140 per week injecting twice per day is 10mg twice daily. That gives you a trough on the sawtooth of 13.75 and a peak of 14.23. At trough on 500mg twice weekly you have literally more than 10 times the amount of test in your system as 140 a week injecting twice daily.

You must have typed 1000 mg (every 3.5 days) by accident instead of 500 mg (every 3.5 days) as the graph would be:

1000 mg every 3.5 days
Screenshot (681).png

500 mg every 3.5 days
Screenshot (680).png

madman

Super Moderator
Maybe I’m not using the plot right. Did you make sure to change the length of time to greater than 4 weeks? With 140 mg test cyp per week, injecting twice per day, I’m getting 200mg peak.

As Antelopers stated:

Not even close. The trough on 1000mg per week, 500mg twice per week has approximately 164mg of testosterone in your system while the peak is closer to 250mg. 140 per week injecting twice per day is 10mg twice daily. That gives you a trough on the sawtooth of 13.75 and a peak of 14.23. At trough on 500mg twice weekly you have literally more than 10 times the amount of test in your system as 140 a week injecting twice daily. ted-

10 mg injected twice daily (140 mg/week)
Screenshot (682).png

madman

Super Moderator
I’m interested in injecting twice per day simply to experiment. I want to see if I can achieve higher testosterone levels by increasing the frequency without increasing the dose. I understand for trt injecting twice per day would be pointless. I probably should have posted this topic on another board but I thought I’d throw it out there to see what the trt community thought. Madman, did you look at steroidcalc.com?

What is your SHBG level and what is your TT trough on your current protocol?

madman

Super Moderator
18.5 shbg, total test 798ng/dL.

Good news is that with a TT 798 ng/dL, SHBG 18.5 nmol/L, Albumin 4.3 g/dL (mean) than your FT levels are almost at the top end (reference range 16-31 ng/dL).
Screenshot (683).png

You definitely have room to try running slightly higher TT/FT levels as you may very well feel better with FT slightly higher mid to high 30's.....but again you need to look at other things such as making sure your thyroid/adrenals are healthy and where does your E2..... or more importantly free E2 levels sit.....let alone your dht levels.

How do you feel overall regarding energy/mood/libido/erectile function.

You would only need to increase your daily dose slightly as it will make a big difference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me