My new Protocol: 50mg Compounded Testosterone cream per day 500iu HCG twice/week.

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

No other tests. I kinda figured that my T was lower and I just wanted to confirm with the total and free t tests.

My Doctor has called in T-Cyp for me. I would like to do this sub-q. Any pointers/help would be greatly appreciated. I am nervous about the whole process.

My LH was at .1 last test because the HCG mono shut that down.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

No other tests. I kinda figured that my T was lower and I just wanted to confirm with the total and free t tests.

My Doctor has called in T-Cyp for me. I would like to do this sub-q. Any pointers/help would be greatly appreciated. I am nervous about the whole process.

My LH was at .1 last test because the HCG mono shut that down.

When did you last run a full panel of labs? What is your injection protocol going to look like?

CSI007

I think it was Sept. Got the CBC, Iron, T and E2 etc.

I pick the T-cyp up tonight. I am not sure what my Doctor has in mind but in the past we discussed continuing the HCG @ 500iu twice per week. And I think we are going to start with 50mg T-Cyp injection twice per week.

CSI007

I guess the t-Cream really didn't do much if anything so I am going to try to inject my first dose tonight and start reading up as much as I can before hand.

I am also picking up 27 guage 1/2" needles again for the T. I understand this will be tough to draw out. If you have any suggestions that would be great.

CSI007

So the pharmacy gave me a two week supply to start. Its two single use bottles I think...200mg/ml

It says .75ml once weekly to start. So that would give me 150mg/week to start. With no split. I would prefer to split it up twice per week. is it OK to start with 150mg/week with a single shot and titrate down or better to start lower and titrate up.

CoastWatcher

So the pharmacy gave me a two week supply to start. Its two single use bottles I think...200mg/ml

It says .75ml once weekly to start. So that would give me 150mg/week to start. With no split. I would prefer to split it up twice per week. is it OK to start with 150mg/week with a single shot and titrate down or better to start lower and titrate up.

Start low and go slow...a good mantra to keep in mind on TRT. It's always easier to increase a dose than it is to pull back. Split-dosing, I believe, is the reasonable approach to almost every protocol.

I guess the t-Cream really didn't do much if anything so I am going to try to inject my first dose tonight and start reading up as much as I can before hand.

I am also picking up 27 guage 1/2" needles again for the T. I understand this will be tough to draw out. If you have any suggestions that would be great.

You'd be surprised, I'd say it takes me about 10-20 seconds to draw 60mg. The smaller barrel of an insulin syringe allows greater pressure to be created.

I personally would split the dose.

Not exactly sure why your doc only gave a 2 week supply, hopefully he's not planning on testing in 2 weeks.

CSI007

Is 150mg/week too much? Seems like 100 to 125 seems more common place. Don't know to be honest.

I only got two weeks supply because of the cost at the local walmart. They wanted Dr authorization for insurance coverage so my wife who picked the script up just got the 2 week supply today so I could get started right away and then sort out the rest later this week or next. They wanted $150 for cash price for the 10ml bottle.

The other question....Can I draw multiple times off this smaller bottle?

CoastWatcher

Is 150mg/week too much? Seems like 100 to 125 seems more common place. Don't know to be honest.

I only got two weeks supply because of the cost at the local walmart. They wanted Dr authorization for insurance coverage so my wife who picked the script up just got the 2 week supply today so I could get started right away and then sort out the rest later this week or next. They wanted $150 for cash price for the 10ml bottle.

The other question....Can I draw multiple times off this smaller bottle?

One hundred fifty milligrams per week in a divided dose is a bit on the high side for a starting protocol. A reasonably good place to start would be 60mg every 3.5 days. I am assuming your bottle has a rubber gasket. If so, you are fine to draw multiple injections. The size bottle you were dispensed is not sold here in Canada.

CSI007

If I do 60mg, how do I convert that in the syringe? Do I heat the oil up before drawing?

I have 28 gauge 100unit insulin needles to work with.

If I do 60mg, how do I convert that in the syringe? Do I heat the oil up before drawing?

I have 28 gauge 100unit insulin needles to work with.

I don't know where you live, must be in the US, but I'd go to goodrx.com and look at prices for test cyp in your area. $150 sounds ridiculous.

I personally like the .5 CC insulin syringes, but 1CC will work.

If the test is 200mg/mL, then .3 would get 60mg.

Easy way to remember is it's half the mg dosage. So 100mg would be 50, or .5mL. 60mg is 30, or .3mL.

CSI007

Thanks for the help.

I am going to do this sub-q into thee top of my thigh. Same procedure as the HCG? 45 degrees just under the skin and push? I have read that it's important to make sure to draw back to make sure you don't hit a vein.

A local pharmacy told me $110 for 10ml vial. So its a lot better then walmart price.

Thanks for the help.

I am going to do this sub-q into thee top of my thigh. Same procedure as the HCG? 45 degrees just under the skin and push? I have read that it's important to make sure to draw back to make sure you don't hit a vein.

A local pharmacy told me $110 for 10ml vial. So its a lot better then walmart price.

$110 still sounds high. Go to goodrx.com and see.

I don't really do test subq, I do shallow IM, mostly my shoulders.

I am not sure that top of thighs are the best subq location honestly, but I'm not positive.

Aspirating is not recommended for IM or SubQ at all. SubQ you're VERY unlikely to hit a vein.

CSI007

OK,
Got 30units drawn in. It was easier then I thought it would be! Took about a minute to get it in and all of the air out.

I have read thigh, belly, arms etc. I have a lot of belly fat. I am going to try the thigh.

CSI007

OK,
That wasn't too bad! I have bit of pain. Faint though. Not like HCG which was completely painless.

Goodrx says walsgreens has 10ml with a discount card for $48!! I paid that much for what I have now!

OK,
That wasn't too bad! I have bit of pain. Faint though. Not like HCG which was completely painless.

Goodrx says walsgreens has 10ml with a discount card for $48!! I paid that much for what I have now!

Good! Write off the higher price as a sunk cost, and look at it this way, $50 wasted over the rest of your life. That isn't even a night out anymore lol.

Glad your injection went well! If you have any problems shallow IM is usually well tolerated.

CSI007

Last question for the night...

I plan to do injections Monday and Thursday mornings and move my HCG injections to Sunday and Wednesday. Does this schedule sound OK? So 1000iu HCG/Week along with 60iu Test-Cyp/Week.

Last question for the night...

I plan to do injections Monday and Thursday mornings and move my HCG injections to Sunday and Wednesday. Does this schedule sound OK? So 1000iu HCG/Week along with 60iu Test-Cyp/Week.

Sounds a little annoying, I do test and HCG at the same time. Way way easier to manage long term. Trust me, you will forget! :)

CSI007

Oh and thanks for all of the support here! This would be so much harder to dive into this without the knowledge and wisdom of those who have already been on this journey for a while. :) You guys rock!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me