Buy Lab Tests Online

BigD1

Hello, I'm on TRT 90mg (3x30mg) a week HCG 125/250iu 3x a week but my estradiol is extremely high ... my total testosterone was higher than the reference value even when I didn't take anything but now it's 2 times .. and even then I don't feel that much well, everyone is happy to help, thank you. I started with TRT because my SHBG was extremely high, even though I had a lot of total testosterone, my free testosterone was at the level of a 90-year-old man.

First Test 2015
2015 natural.png

January 2023
Január Natural.png

January 2023
Januar 2023.png

March 2023
Marec Natural.png

May 2023 125mg 750iu HCG week
TRT 125mg .png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigD1

Have you recently started taking biotin supplements?
hello friend, I don't supplement with biotin, only basic staff omega 3, krill oil, I started taking niacin after the last test, I'm trying to see if it lowers my cholesterol, I'm still taking folic acid and inositol, but I don't have biotin or B complex, so that would be part of it. This week I'm getting ready for another blood work, so I'm curious.

motolele

Hi, I noticed that you are from a country where your TRT protocol is not usually prescribed, so I assume you are using UGL testosterone, and so it is possible that you have overdosed one.

Personally, I would try lowering my SHBG with proviron, and E2 with a low dose of exemestane. And overall, I would probably reduce my dose of testosterone, since you also have high hematocrit.

BigD1

Hi, I noticed that you are from a country where your TRT protocol is not usually prescribed, so I assume you are using UGL testosterone, and so it is possible that you have overdosed one.

Personally, I would try lowering my SHBG with proviron, and E2 with a low dose of exemestane. And overall, I would probably reduce my dose of testosterone, since you also have high hematocrit.
hello, it is prescribed only with Nebid and I don't want to use it, and you are right, I have TST, I have unergorund, but everything else I have HCG and Exemastan from the pharmacy, but the prescription for proviron stopped about 2 YEARS ago, but I also have that (proviron, underground) at home, I just don't want it used because of the side effect of hair loss... I will try the exemastan 3x 25mg a week as soon as possible, it should reduce E2 and SHBG and next week I will send the tests, I will be grateful for everything :) I hope it helps because E2 is really extremely high but I don't feel any side effect besides loss of libido...

Belekas

nobody
Have you tried all the natural ways and ticked all the boxes before engaging in treatment? Context is key. I'd say an easy no-brainer solution would be to titrate down and drop hCG. Try to dial in on the testosterone dose alone without other moving parts of the puzzle. Personally I'd skip one injection and go with say 2x week 30mg, give time and then see how you feel, perform and how your blood levels look like. Personally I'm on 75mg/week and feel great FWIW. Never discount the "less is more" which I find very applicable to all the hormones, supps, meds, etc. Your 2015 blood test shows low FT but still in range with a high TT so I'm interested if other, natural interventions would have an effect on yuor SHBG. And also did you start TRT purely because of the high SHBG and low FT without symptoms or there was any? Context.

BigD1

Have you tried all the natural ways and ticked all the boxes before engaging in treatment? Context is key. I'd say an easy no-brainer solution would be to titrate down and drop hCG. Try to dial in on the testosterone dose alone without other moving parts of the puzzle. Personally I'd skip one injection and go with say 2x week 30mg, give time and then see how you feel, perform and how your blood levels look like. Personally I'm on 75mg/week and feel great FWIW. Never discount the "less is more" which I find very applicable to all the hormones, supps, meds, etc. Your 2015 blood test shows low FT but still in range with a high TT so I'm interested if other, natural interventions would have an effect on yuor SHBG. And also did you start TRT purely because of the high SHBG and low FT without symptoms or there was any? Context.
My symptoms started about 1 year ago: complete loss of libido, brain fog, no muscle regeneration, anxiety, unwillingness to live, I have been struggling with libido and no regeneration for years, but I have been using many plant supplements for a long time: Mecca, Trbilus, DAA, ginseng, aswaganda , and similarly, but about half a year ago, the libido went away for half a year, nothing, when I went for tests, I still had high SHGB and in the calculation free tst like my old grandfather, even if I didn't want to, I wanted to go on TRT, it solved all the symptoms .. until now the libido has gone, I don't know why, probably E2... in short, I've been feeling some weak symptoms for years, but in the last year, by using extreme trt, everything was resolved and for about 2 months I was fine, and suddenly I have no sex drive... thx

Systemlord

everything was resolved and for about 2 months I was fine, and suddenly I have no sex drive...
This happens to men who start out too high, maybe not at first but months down the road. Right now your levels are sky high. A lot of men get trapped into thinking more is better mentality.

It’s not uncommon for men on blast and cruise to report dismissed libido and erectile function, then return to normal levels and all issues are resolved.

BigD1

This happens to men who start out too high, maybe not at first but months down the road. Right now your levels are sky high. A lot of men get trapped into thinking more is better mentality.

It’s not uncommon for men on blast and cruise to report dismissed libido and erectile function, then return to normal levels and all issues are resolved.
"Hello, thank you for your work. However, the reference value of total testosterone doesn't help me stay within the normal range because I was already within the normal range even without TRT. But my free testosterone was extremely low, so I felt a lack of testosterone. Now, although my total TST is high, my free testosterone is below the upper limit of the reference range. So, I feel fine, except my libido just disappeared. I will now try adding exemestane, 25mg three times a week, because my estrogen levels are extremely high. I will also go for tests and hopefully not disrupt my E2 levels. Even if I decrease the dosage and my total testosterone is at 30 nmol, it won't matter because my SHGB is 90. When you calculate it through FAI (free androgen index), my free testosterone is below 1%...

sammmy

You have to reduce the stuff you are taking, not add additional.

Most probably your testosterone is incorrectly overdosed or a supplement is messing up your blood tests.

With your current testosterone batch, I would decrease your T dose by a factor of 3 to reduce your trough free testosterone (lowest level before the next dose) also by a factor of 3 and put it in the middle of the normal range around 0.3 nmol/l, where it should be. Your free testosterone will raise higher than that after injection. The trough should not be above normal range or twice the normal range as in your case.

I would stop the HCG, it increases Estradiol. It makes no sense to generate that much estrogens and then suppress them with AI. You are setting yourself up for side effects.

BigD1

You have to reduce the stuff you are taking, not add additional.

Most probably your testosterone is incorrectly overdosed or a supplement is messing up your blood tests.

With your current testosterone batch, I would decrease your T dose by a factor of 3 to reduce your trough free testosterone (lowest level before the next dose) also by a factor of 3 and put it in the middle of the normal range around 0.3 nmol/l, where it should be. Your free testosterone will raise higher than that after injection. The trough should not be above normal range or twice the normal range as in your case.

I would stop the HCG, it increases Estradiol. It makes no sense to generate that much estrogens and then suppress them with AI. You are setting yourself up for side effects.
I agree that it is necessary to take as few things as possible, but my problem for starting TRT was not the level of total testosterone when you look at the tests before I started taking anything. The total testosterone level is above the normal range, but it still wasn't enough to have free testosterone at a normal level. It's unnecessary for me to maintain the level of total testosterone within the norm when my FAI index is low; I didn't have to start TRT for that. My main problem is high SHBG, so if there is another solution, I would be grateful for any advice... all the tests, except the last one, were done before TRT, as stated. Thank you for your advice."

BigD1

Another thing, I don't want to eliminate HCG because I plan to have children in the near future. I started taking it right from the beginning of TRT, so I hope it preserves my fertility. I will also undergo a test to see how things are. Don't worry, I have already frozen my sperm, but we want to try it naturally as well."

sammmy

There is no solution for high SHBG and it is not the relevant parameter. FAI is nonsense and should not be used at all as a substitute for free testosterone. Either get an equilibrium dialysis free testosterone test or use the free testosterone calculator based on SHBG and Albumin.

The relevant parameter is your free testosterone that is currently flying high because your testosterone dose is too high.

BigD1

There is no solution for high SHBG and it is not the relevant parameter. FAI is nonsense and should not be used at all as a substitute for free testosterone. Either get an equilibrium dialysis free testosterone test or use the free testosterone calculator based on SHBG and Albumin.

The relevant parameter is your free testosterone that is currently flying high because your testosterone dose is too high.
Have you looked at my test results? Well, my testosterone is naturally high, but my SHBG is so elevated that my Free testosterone is very low. So, the only solution is to increase my testosterone levels to get my Free testosterone back in the normal range. If I put it back, I'll have all the symptoms again, which I can't even imagine. The FAI index is the calculation that includes total testosterone, albumin, and SHBG, so it's a relative factor. It's actually the only thing that matters. Maybe you don't understand these tests and interpret them incorrectly because they come from European laboratories. But if you calculate the Free testosterone from it, you'll see that I have it below critical levels everywhere except for the last test on TRT, but even there it's not at its peak. For you, at a level of 996 ng/dl, it's not that high after all.

sammmy

Again, the FAI is a poor indicator and should be ignored.

Either do an equilibrium dialysis test for free T or calculate it with this calculator:

* For testosterone 1 nmol/l = 28.85 ng/dL

Normal calculated free T for young males is in the range 5 - 20 ng/dL:

* Every free T lab test has its own range that may be different. You always compare your lab value to the range given in the lab test.

Your lab free T values (whatever tests were used), compared to their lab ranges, tell the same story as the calculated free T:
  • in 2015, your calculated free T was low normal
  • in May 2023, your calculated free T was way above the normal range.

You are clearly overdosing on T and that is why your estrogen is so high OR a supplement is messing up the tests (biotin most probable). For TRT, your free testosterone at trough, before the next dose, should be in the MIDDLE of the normal range, not at the top and not several times above it.

Otherwise, you are not doing TRT but a cycle, with all the bad side effects and consequences.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
@BigD1

You should familiarize yourself with these two posts/articles:

The test they used in your case overestimates estradiol.

Jay Ara

IMHO

Remove HCG, that is clearly creating part of the problem.

I do not believe it will retain your fertility anyway.

You need FSH (yours is zero) + intra testicular testosterone (coming from HCG) but only that is normally not enough.

We can not have everything.

When you are ready to conceive you can cut down the test and add HCG + FSH (GonalF/Menopur) or stop TRT + HCG + FSH for 3 to 6 month.

Another option is to just go with the frozen sperm you have and that is it.

I stopped last time TRT and went to a protocol to regain fertility and our son will born in the next weeks.

I would do over and over again! What is 6 months from your life to have a life long gift from God

Good luck!

Cheers
Jay

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com