Lab work/ high level Hematocrit, hemoglobin, RBC

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

I do sometimes think that the HCT is prime indicator that you're using too much Test, within limits, of course its not black and white like that but your dose should be considered if you're in this predicament of HCT.

Certainly was for me. Reducing dose has solved the problem, though it took 8 months due to the long life of red blood cells.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Im expecting/experiencing a long shelf life if you will for some of those blood factors to settle down though I've come down on the side of the platelets issue as shown in the video I shared. I skipped my last scheduled 56 day blood donation.

GreenMachineX

Im expecting/experiencing a long shelf life if you will for some of those blood factors to settle down though I've come down on the side of the platelets issue as shown in the video I shared. I skipped my last scheduled 56 day blood donation.
I don’t quite understand what your saying here...

Blackhawk

It took 8 months for you to see a difference in your hct after dropping your dose??? What dose are you on now and before?

The life of red blood cells is about 6 months, so HCT does not change quickly at all after reducing dose.

150mg/week put it at 52.5. hit baseline on 84 mg/week. Now bumped up to 91mg/week. I'll be curious to see where HCT next labs.

M

MarkM

The life of red blood cells is about 6 months, so HCT does not change quickly at all after reducing dose................

I was thinking the average life of RBC's were more like 4 months. I hope it's not 6 months.

M

MarkM

GreenMachineX

"Human red blood cells (RBC), after differentiating from erythroblasts in the bone marrow, are released into the blood and survive in the circulation for approximately 115 days. ... In a normal individual with a mean RBC lifespan of 115 days, this value may vary between 70 and 140 days [1, 2].Aug 27, 2012"

Measurement of Red Cell Lifespan and Aging - NCBI - NIH
Measurement of Red Cell Lifespan and Aging
So it really does take a while to see a dosage change. Good to know.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me