Moving to Canada - What Sort of Care Can I Expect

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
There's a good chance I'm going to be transferred to Canada for work. Will it be hard to get my HCG and testosterone prescriptions there?

I live in Ontario, Canada and as far as getting testosterone prescribed it should not be an issue but finding a good doctor knowledgeable in trt is another story as they are far and few. As far as hcg not many doctors in Canada easily prescribe it when pursuing trt but there are some in the know that will.

CoastWatcher

You are likely to face some challenges, greater or lesser depending on which province you settle in. Let us know and those of us living here will do what we can to help you get set up. It will go a long way toward making the transition a bit less rocky if your current doctor prepares a summary of your case (including lab reports).

CoastWatcher

Thanks. I'll most likely be going to Quebec. I'm currently with Defy, but nothing is definitive yet as to me moving.

If and when your plans become definite please let us know. In Canada you'll have no access to the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, estradiol test (outside of the US that is the sad truth of the matter), I travel to the US regularly and obtain it via discountedlabs.com. In Quebec, there is a real resistance to the use of HCG; a number of doctors have run afoul of provincial regulators for prescribing it.

The sad truth is that men in the US struggle to find good medical care for hypogonadism. It's worse most other places. There are good doctors, I have one, but they are hard to come by. You'll be moving, if you move, to Montreal?

ratbag

I'm in Montreal too. If you need a TRT friendly MD I can give you the name of mine. He's not the same level as Defy or Crisler but he's one smart guy.

Tuckerleonie

I’m 26 years old and getting really desperate finding a good doc . Hcg is impossible to find and no doctors are looking at my estradiol level . If you have a good protocol I would be really happy for you to share your story with me . I speak french btw

ratbag

Dr. Barry Breger in Montreal. He just moved to Westmount 514-448-9777. He does not take insurance and he does not Rx HCG. Also there is no sensitive E2 test in Montreal that I'm aware of. He is french.

Please tell me his name. I'm in montreal and can't find any good doctor.

CoastWatcher

And he like to see you at what level for estradiol? I heard that 22pg/ml (80pmol/l) was best . Thank you i'll call him monday
Estradiol levels are even more unique to each TRT patient than total and free testosterone levels are. We've members who do very well at 22pg/ml, but others only thrive if the value is somewhere in the 40s. Estradiol is a necessary hormone, sexuality, cognition, bone strength all depend on adequate levels of e2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me