Measuring Delastryl. Shortest of Depot-Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

franksepe

In Canada or at least Ontario Canada there is a shortage of Depot-Testosterone 100mg per ml (cypionate) which is what I use. I may have to swap to Delastryl 200mg per ml (test enanthate). I take 60mg twice a week. Its going to be hard for me to measure 60mg from 200mg. Should I start using insulin needles 29 guages maybe?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
In Canada or at least Ontario Canada there is a shortage of Depot-Testosterone 100mg per ml (cypionate) which is what I use. I may have to swap to Delastryl 200mg per ml (test enanthate). I take 60mg twice a week. Its going to be hard for me to measure 60mg from 200mg. Should I start using insulin needles 29 guages maybe?

No big deal.....when using Delatestryl (enanthate)/200 mg/ml......if you are going to inject 60 mg twice weekly using a insulin syring.....than 60 mg would be the 30 I.U. mark on the barrel.
Screenshot (503).png

I would prefer enanthate over cypionate simply because in Canada Delatestryl comes in a higher strength/ml (200mg./ml) as oppose to Depo-Testosterone which unfortunately only comes in the 100mg/ml strength in (in the U.S. the 200mg/ml strength is commonly used).

Main benefit when using higher strength testosterone is the volume of oil injected will be less which is more beneficial when injecting sub-q as there is less chance of one developing lumps.

When I started trt (2 yrs/9 months ago) for the first 8 weeks I was using Depo-Testosterone injections strictly sub-q (abdominal fat) and than at week 9 switched over to Delatestryl.....never looked back!

madman

Super Moderator

Delatestryl is usually the one that is in short supply as most pharmacies always have Depo-Testosterone.

madman

Super Moderator
Seeing as your injection volume would be lower using the Delatestryl 200 mg/ml strength than I would strongly recommend to anyone using higher strength testosterone whether they are injecting twice weekly, M/W/F, EOD or daily to use the .5ml insulin syringe as oppose to the more commonly used 1 ml syringes.

I started off using the 1 ml insulin syringe than within a short time switched over to the .5ml as I found them easier to hold in the hand when drawing/injecting as they are very compact let alone drawing from the vials is slightly quicker and for many they may be easier to read markings/measure an accurate dose.

Everyone on trt should be using insulin syringes (fixed needle) as they are low dead space (less waste of medication) let alone the benefit of being able to poke yourself with a 27-31 gauge which is virtually painless/less trauma/scar tissue when compared to the 22-25 gauge some are still using.

The U.S. has many more options online when it comes to purchasing insulin syringes as oppose to Canada.

I always use the BD U-100 .5ml 28 gauge 1/2 inch insulin syringes and purchase them from here:BD U100 Insulin Syringe 1/2CC 28g x 1/2

Screenshot (504).png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching