Lowest effective HCG dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

frankwhite

Has anyone ever played around with their HCG dosage to try and find the lowest amount that will still keep your testicles healthy and happy? I've always done 1,000iu per week but I just feel that's too high. I'm cutting it in half to 500iu per week (250iu x2) and just wondering if anyone else has done this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I like to inject 500 IU twice a week of HCG, but I don't believe many of our members go that high unless they're trying to stay fertile.

Hi frank,
I started on 800iu /wk(400 M/T) and loved it. I then got a weak bottle of HCG and my clinic rasied my dose to 900iu/wk (300 M/W/F) the sharp pains in my testicle went away.

On my last consult I got permission to experiment with my protocol to see how low I can go an maintain the therapeutic lvl.
On my HCG I am currently doing 200iu M/W/F and have no negative effects. I've been on the dose for the last 2 weeks. I'll go another 2 weeks then drop the dose again.

hth

Ive gone as little as 100iu E3.5D and like any other conceivable dose and frequency, for ME, it didn't do anything tangible....might as well be pure water alone.

HealthMan

Has anyone ever played around with their HCG dosage to try and find the lowest amount that will still keep your testicles healthy and happy? I've always done 1,000iu per week but I just feel that's too high. I'm cutting it in half to 500iu per week (250iu x2) and just wondering if anyone else has done this.

Depends what is your concept of healthy and happy. If you just talking about avoiding shrinkage 400IU 2x a week was the minimum for me. If you are talking about keeping producing sperm then you probably need to add FSH to the mix. HCG will make your testicles produce intra testicular testosterone (leydig cells). FSH will keep your Sertoli cells from going dormant and keep spermatogenesis going.

Pringle

HCG Dosage

With my T Cyp 50mg injections E3.5D, I also pinned 500iu HCG E3.5D for about 6mos. Other than full testicles, I really felt no additional benefit of the higher dose and also ended up having to add a low dose AI due to my E rising. I had symptoms of sore nipples, water bloat, night sweats....was miserable testing out at Sensitive E2 at 52. Changed my protocol about 8 weeks ago. I went to 250iu HCG E3.5D, stopped the AI and my testicles have not shrunk at all, with my sensitive E2 dropping from 52 to 38 .....no high E2 symptoms or need to take the AI any longer at this point. We are all different, but I believe this is the right level for me and my labs and how I am feeling are in line with that thought. I have no need for fertility at 51, just don’t like the thought and pain of organ failure.

Saxon

I started with 250IU of HCG twice a week and it was an insufficient amount for me. I use about 1000IU per week with good results.

frankwhite

With my T Cyp 50mg injections E3.5D, I also pinned 500iu HCG E3.5D for about 6mos. Other than full testicles, I really felt no additional benefit of the higher dose and also ended up having to add a low dose AI due to my E rising. I had symptoms of sore nipples, water bloat, night sweats....was miserable testing out at Sensitive E2 at 52. Changed my protocol about 8 weeks ago. I went to 250iu HCG E3.5D, stopped the AI and my testicles have not shrunk at all, with my sensitive E2 dropping from 52 to 38 .....no high E2 symptoms or need to take the AI any longer at this point. We are all different, but I believe this is the right level for me and my labs and how I am feeling are in line with that thought. I have no need for fertility at 51, just don't like the thought and pain of organ failure.

This is what I'm trying now, 250iu every 3.5 days. Thanks everyone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me