HCG one week per month?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DFL

I've had problems with ED and anorgasmia since I began TRT 5 years ago. It took me almost four years to figure it out, but HCG gives me anorgasmia in doses above 250iu/2x week. Once I decreased from 2x 500iu to 2x 250iu, and then to 2x 200iu, the situation resolved.

I just spent the past two months trying to come off test using higher dose HCG and then Clomid. I tried really hard, even went backwards to try again, but the side effects for me, most particularly depression, proved to be too much. I will probably try again later in the year or early next year.

Six days ago I went back on 100mg/week Test Cyp in two 50mg doses, but I stopped HCG completely for the first time ever. Now, my ED seems to be resolving. I'll know more in the coming week, but I'm thinking HCG was causing all of my sexual issues. And, when I think back 5 years ago to when the problems first began, I'm pretty sure it was around the time I added HCG to my protocol.

So my question is, if it turns out HCG was causing my ED, would it make sense to take HCG one week per month, or one week every two months? Would that help the boys keep size and possibly some amount of production?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I've had problems with ED and anorgasmia since I began TRT 5 years ago. It took me almost four years to figure it out, but HCG gives me anorgasmia in doses above 250iu/2x week. Once I decreased from 2x 500iu to 2x 250iu, and then to 2x 200iu, the situation resolved.

I just spent the past two months trying to come off test using higher dose HCG and then Clomid. I tried really hard, even went backwards to try again, but the side effects for me, most particularly depression, proved to be too much. I will probably try again later in the year or early next year.

Six days ago I went back on 100mg/week Test Cyp in two 50mg doses, but I stopped HCG completely for the first time ever. Now, my ED seems to be resolving. I'll know more in the coming week, but I'm thinking HCG was causing all of my sexual issues. And, when I think back 5 years ago to when the problems first began, I'm pretty sure it was around the time I added HCG to my protocol.

So my question is, if it turns out HCG was causing my ED, would it make sense to take HCG one week per month, or one week every two months? Would that help the boys keep size and possibly some amount of production?

If anything once weekly if your goal is to prevent/minimize testicular atrophy.

When it comes to maintaining fertility then 2-3 times/week would be best.

He would know better than anyone!

14:18-16:12

testicular shrinkage

*so we give them something called hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) they do a shot and injection subcutaneously once a week and we can prevent loss of testicular size

fertility

*We give them high doses of hCG and high doses of something called FSH and they can mix them together, give themselves injections three times a week, and we can literally get them back to where they were

*the other thing we're looking at now though is can these individuals also take low-dose testosterone at the same time so they don't suffer from having the recurrence of the symptoms that made them take testosterone to begin with and I don't know the answer to that yet, it looks very encouraging that once we get sperm production going with hCG and FSH, we can introduce testosterone to some degree, but I don't have the data yet 100%

rimster

So it’s either take it weekly or don’t take it at all, since it won’t do anything to help.
I've had the same issue as you. Thanks to systemlord who pointed out that hcg can cause ed. Luckily it took me a few months to figure it out. Not a few years. Luckily so far i didn't see atrophy. But im planning on having more kids. I might try enclomiphene. Worst case scenario I'll go on it temporarily to impregnate my wife. I might also try supplements. The now brand horny goat weed increases my libido and sperm volume. But only if i use it on and off. So I'm hoping that it will give me enough sperm to impregnate my wife. Good luck

Jerajera

I would try injecting more frequently. The half-life of hCG is 30 hours, injecting 2x/week will create a hormonal roller coaster.

There is a research paper showing that less frequent injections offset the Estrogen to Testosterone ratio in favor of Estrogen while daily injections only marginally do it. There's nothing else about hCG besides E2 that would give you ED that I can think of (big caveat, obviously).

Before giving up on hCG I would try anywhere from 50 to 150iu/day.

rimster

I would try injecting more frequently. The half-life of hCG is 30 hours, injecting 2x/week will create a hormonal roller coaster.

There is a research paper showing that less frequent injections offset the Estrogen to Testosterone ratio in favor of Estrogen while daily injections only marginally do it. There's nothing else about hCG besides E2 that would give you ED that I can think of (big caveat, obviously).

Before giving up on hCG I would try anywhere from 50 to 150iu/day.
Thanks i tried low daily doses and still i got ed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me