lowered dose feel like crap a wk later

Buy Lab Tests Online

tank77

Hi fellas, I was having alot of trouble sleeping after my test hit 33.6 nmol at trough so I assume post shot i was in the 40s ..this was on 30mg EOD test e.....I did a sml drop to 25mg EOD a week ago and last 2 days im feeling weak as piss, urinating alot , sore etc...BUT sleep has improved alot! I assume this is simply my body re adjusting to a lower test range again ? thx

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

Not sure of all of your other blood work. But I can say, I move slowly in adjusting protocol. You took a small dosage reduction, so I would let it go a couple weeks to see how my body adjusted. It is a journey for sure

Rock H. Johnson

Why drop 5mg immediatelly, why not slowly take EOD 1mg of and let the body find homeostasis until you reached the level you think/feel is good for you? E2 needs to follow.

Last edited:

tank77

guess I could have gone to 27 etc but I knew 1 ml reduction wouldnt get me the bloods I wanted as my test was pretty darn high ! Yeah ill re adjust in a wk or so Im assuming .....I must admit I was stronger in the gym than ive been in ages yesterday so something must be auto correcting with the reduced dose ! Funny how guys think the more test the better haha

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me