High e2 but low e2 symptoms?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lowe2guy

Hey everyone, I've read all the other posts on this matter but I figured i'd make a new one incase I missed something. Summer of 2020 I foolishly took arimidex as it was my Dr's orders. Before adex I had all the "symptoms" of high e2 which really weren't bad at all just the typical oily skin, acne, minor bloating, mild ED.
Following my brief use of adex which only consisted of 1 month at .25mg eod with my injections I began to experience bad joint and back pain. I discontinued the adex and was left with a whole host of low e2 symptoms.

-lower back pain
-joint pain/ clicking and popping
-dry skin and hair
-sweating less
-itchy scalp/diffuse hairloss
-itchy skin whenever I sweat or have a moment of nervousness
-frequent urination (this one is bad I drink a glass of water and within an hour I'm pissing it out)
-red/puffy looking face
-fat gain
-muscle loss, I think this is most likely just lack of glycogen and my muscle being constantly flat
-low libido (although it is still there)
-anhedonia
-low penile sensitivity
-high fasting blood sugar (but hbA1C is fine at 5.0)
-fatigue/general weakness
-heat intolerance but sometimes cold intolerant??

I've had bloodwork done and everything on paper looks fine. My e2 levels are perfect, they are the exact same levels as when I was feeling excellent. My thyroid looks really good as well. I don't see how this is even possible if my bloodwork shows exactly the same levels but yet feel all these symptoms.

Things I have tried

-high dose test (makes me gain fat and causes more androgenic side effects)
-Nandrolone (gained absolutely nothing from taking this)
-e2 cream (minor help but it was very brief)

If anyone has any insight on this it'd be much appreciated. I'm at a loss of what to do and I've been in this state for over 2 years now and it's ruining my life. Maybe this has nothing to do with Low e2 and has everything to do with cortisol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

interesting that you say PFS as I seem pretty androgenic
Sure with regards to testosterone. Testeotserone and DHT are the heavy hitters when it comes to hair growth. I was referring to the effects of estrogen when comparing your situation to PFS.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Ohh okay gotcha, whyd you mention iron status? Just curious
I had all of your symptoms for the first few years on TRT and found all iron labs abnormally normal. Any change in my TRT protocol brought about temporary symptom relief.

A lot of similarities here. Have a look at my avatar and you’ll see my countless threads on the subjects.

Lowe2guy

I had all of your symptoms for the first few years on TRT and found all iron labs abnormally normal. Any change in my TRT protocol brought about temporary symptom relief.

A lot of similarities here. Have a look at my avatar and you’ll see my countless threads on the subjects.
How did you solve your issues? I will admit I briefly did have 1 day of feeling half decent when I switched from IM to Subq but I figured it was my androgens falling and estrogens remaining elevated

swolg8r

Hey everyone, I've read all the other posts on this matter but I figured i'd make a new one incase I missed something. Summer of 2020 I foolishly took arimidex as it was my Dr's orders. Before adex I had all the "symptoms" of high e2 which really weren't bad at all just the typical oily skin, acne, minor bloating, mild ED.
Following my brief use of adex which only consisted of 1 month at .25mg eod with my injections I began to experience bad joint and back pain. I discontinued the adex and was left with a whole host of low e2 symptoms.

-lower back pain
-joint pain/ clicking and popping
-dry skin and hair
-sweating less
-itchy scalp/diffuse hairloss
-itchy skin whenever I sweat or have a moment of nervousness
-frequent urination (this one is bad I drink a glass of water and within an hour I'm pissing it out)
-red/puffy looking face
-fat gain
-muscle loss, I think this is most likely just lack of glycogen and my muscle being constantly flat
-low libido (although it is still there)
-anhedonia
-low penile sensitivity
-high fasting blood sugar (but hbA1C is fine at 5.0)
-fatigue/general weakness
-heat intolerance but sometimes cold intolerant??

I've had bloodwork done and everything on paper looks fine. My e2 levels are perfect, they are the exact same levels as when I was feeling excellent. My thyroid looks really good as well. I don't see how this is even possible if my bloodwork shows exactly the same levels but yet feel all these symptoms.

Things I have tried

-high dose test (makes me gain fat and causes more androgenic side effects)
-Nandrolone (gained absolutely nothing from taking this)
-e2 cream (minor help but it was very brief)

If anyone has any insight on this it'd be much appreciated. I'm at a loss of what to do and I've been in this state for over 2 years now and it's ruining my life. Maybe this has nothing to do with Low e2 and has everything to do with cortisol?
In the same boat. Following

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching