Low test but ok free

Buy Lab Tests Online

Randomhero

Screenshot_20230421_131721_Chrome.jpg

Hi guys,

Wonder if you could take a look please.

Came off everything in December, waited 6 weeks before this blood test and this is the results I have. Always had low Normal test and now low libido. Other than that feel like I've recovered. Normal Lh and fsh. Came off as sperm motility was low, and still is so thinking about may as well go back on TRT.

Cheers!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
As I recall, recovering full fertility after TRT can take as long as a year or two. There is a lot of individual variation. Did you resolve your problem with elevated prolactin? If not then that could be somewhat suppressing your natural testosterone production. Your estradiol seems high relative to testosterone. I assume this isn't a sensitive test—you might want to insure C-reactive protein is normal before trusting the result.

Randomhero

The prolactin was always high from working out. Had a test on the nhs and was low Normal. I'll do another sperm analysis and see if things have improved

Systemlord

Current methods for measuring Free T aren’t perfect, even calculated and equilibrium dialysis has it’s problems. Symptoms or lack thereof are the best indicator for subpar Free T.

Randomhero

As I recall, recovering full fertility after TRT can take as long as a year or two. There is a lot of individual variation. Did you resolve your problem with elevated prolactin? If not then that could be somewhat suppressing your natural testosterone production. Your estradiol seems high relative to testosterone. I assume this isn't a sensitive test—you might want to insure C-reactive protein is normal before trusting the result.
Does the recovery include the use of HCG while on? I was on TRT with HCG throughout and although had enough sperm, the motility was low. Came off and now playing the waiting game.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Does the recovery include the use of HCG while on? I was on TRT with HCG throughout and although had enough sperm, the motility was low. Came off and now playing the waiting game.
The study I was thinking of did not involve men taking hCG along with TRT. It seems likely that hCG use reduces the recovery time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me