low dhea due to trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blades

what does dhea do for body? Me and friend of mine used cream man I swear its crashed my estrogen (because it went low on labwork) and we got hella side effects.. basically feeling like hell for last few months.. Why would we have such response if dhea is usefull hormone as far as I know? I am not touching this crap never in my life again I always did fine on testosterone alone then when I used additional stuff I seem to be screwed up always

What did it make you feel like?.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

If someone started trt with low dhea and progesterone, or it lowered after a month or so after starting..could this have a effect on mood, because what I have read dhea and progesterone have calming effect on mood...and if so would supplementing correct any mood issues...

It did for me. I was low on both progesterone and DHEA and I started TRT and after about 5 years my MD noticed my DHEA and progesterone were very low in range. They were just in range so he put me on both and all my anxiety and moodiness disappeared. Now I'm calm and relaxed and when shit hits the fan it just rolls off my back without any stress at all. It was a game saver for me. After reading so many posts about it here some have the opposite effect so if you are low you should try it. Just to rule it out. Incidentally my MD now has my DHEA above range with progesterone near the top of the range. The other med that helped me feel calm and relaxed with better mood was HCG.

Blades

It did for me. I was low on both progesterone and DHEA and I started TRT and after about 5 years my MD noticed my DHEA and progesterone were very low in range. They were just in range so he put me on both and all my anxiety and moodiness disappeared. Now I'm calm and relaxed and when shit hits the fan it just rolls off my back without any stress at all. It was a game saver for me. After reading so many posts about it here some have the opposite effect so if you are low you should try it. Just to rule it out. Incidentally my MD now has my DHEA above range with progesterone near the top of the range. The other med that helped me feel calm and relaxed with better mood was HCG.

Thanks for the reply rat bags,, that explains why the first time I tried self admin trt and it worked great, and when I came off trt under my endos instructions to see if my T level was low enough to treat, and after my anxiety symptom came back the endo said my 406 level was OK...but he never took any notice of my low free T (0.223), and my e2 which was 1 point of being the max level...after that I went back to self admin but it made my anxiety no better,,, I know now that it was probably low dhea and progesterone..I have now been off 3 weeks without pct and feeling low and anxious, I think I will probably go private because in the UK the NHS drag their feet when it comes to trt...
Thanks again for your reply

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching