Less than 50 mg of T per week

Buy Lab Tests Online

audiocide

You need to provide the details for this to be meaningful. If you tested at trough with weekly injections then this isn't unusual. In this situation you'd have a weekly peak of 2,000-3,000 ng/dL, which isn't remotely physiological.

On free testosterone, I'll go a step further and say that if you're testing with a standard immunoassay-based test then the results are virtually useless. You're better off measuring SHBG along with total testosterone so you can use the Vermeulen calculation to estimate free T.

This was one instance where I was injecting a 250mg Sustanon amp every 4 days. (Aspen brand, pharma).

My total T was out of range at >15.00ng/mL, with the lab range being 2.49 to 8.36.
Free T was 33.9pg/mL out of 4.5 - 40.0.
SHBG was very high at 81.6nmol/L; 18.3 - 54.1.

I got blood drawn upon waking with an empty stomach, but I am not familiar with the methodology, or what the Vermeulen calculation is.

And yes, at this time I was trying to get beyond therapeutic range.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

This was one instance where I was injecting a 250mg Sustanon amp every 4 days. (Aspen brand, pharma).

My total T was out of range at >15.00ng/mL, with the lab range being 2.49 to 8.36.
Free T was 33.9pg/mL out of 4.5 - 40.0.
SHBG was very high at 81.6nmol/L; 18.3 - 54.1.

I got blood drawn upon waking with an empty stomach, but I am not familiar with the methodology, or what the Vermeulen calculation is.

And yes, at this time I was trying to get beyond therapeutic range.

Seems like a disconnect from @Cataceous ' request for more info.

You said that you have to take 200mg/week to get above 1000 Total Testosterone:

How often do you inject? Is it a single 200mg injection per week?

When do you get your labs drawn in relation to when you take your shots? (This is not about morning/empty stomach.) The standard procedure is at trough, the day of your injection before you take it, when you are at your lowest blood level of testosterone.

Vermeulen calculator: Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator

audiocide

Seems like a disconnect from @Cataceous ' request for more info.

You said that you have to take 200mg/week to get above 1000 Total Testosterone:

How often do you inject? Is it a single 200mg injection per week?
With sporadic tests, usually when I had blood drawn for other purposes, and my normal schedule of an 250mg amp every 11 to 14 days, I test between 500 to 800.

When I get everything else in order, I am planning to get levels checked after a couple months of doing 250mg/wk exactly. But I thought you were supposed to check at peak levels, i.e. 48 hours after a shot of Sust.

Blackhawk

With sporadic tests, usually when I had blood drawn for other purposes, and my normal schedule of an 250mg amp every 11 to 14 days, I test between 500 to 800.

When I get everything else in order, I am planning to get levels checked after a couple months of doing 250mg/wk exactly. But I thought you were supposed to check at peak levels, i.e. 48 hours after a shot of Sust.

250mg every 14 days is equivalent to 125mg/week.

Your information is too inconsistent to draw any kind of conclusion except that we have no idea of what your levels actually are on a consistent basis.

I use T cyp and prop. Sorry I am not knowledgeable enough about Sustanon to chart a projected curve of blood level or offer further thoughts on it

audiocide

I use T cyp and prop. Sorry I am not knowledgeable enough about Sustanon to chart a projected curve of blood level or offer further thoughts on it
Sustanon is a mix of 4 different esters, as I'm sure you know. I know that it peaks between 24 to 48 hours, both from what I've read, and from personal experince.

So I am supposed to get tested at a trough. But if I was pinning smaller doses more frequently, wouldn't that negate the purpose of that?

One last thing I'd like to get your opinions on is SHBG. I've heard high levels of this is undesirable. Is there a way to control it?

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching