Less than 50 mg of T per week

Buy Lab Tests Online

Willyt

Anyone please : I would like to know if i inject 100mg weekly test.Cypionate will it be the actual testosterone or must consider the ester percentage elimination,in this case 70% ,so the actual testosterone will be 70mg?
Usually around here people reference the gross amount of T including the ester (100mg weekly in your case).
However, it is good to know the actual amount of T net of ester (70mg weekly / 10mg daily in your case) when comparing your dose to what a healthy young male produces naturally on a daily basis (average of 7mg per day).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

Gladiator

Nice. What brand D (or D3?) are you taking?
3C665823-A6F9-4F8B-9416-1470C6B27353.jpeg

Vtail

Is anyone here that is doing 50-80mg/week and doing well also using hCG?
I'm doing about 80mg/week (daily injections of 11-12mg) and will occasionally add HCG for 6 weeks. I feel no different with or without HCG, so I tend not to add it all that often. Similarly I feel no different with 80mg T-Cyp or 120mg T-cyp. So I decided over the last couple of years that less is more, and my blood levels always come back on the high side of the range for Total T and mid-range for Free T.

Sergel

Is anyone here that is doing 50-80mg/week and doing well also using hCG?
80mg + HCG for a while, but I am off HCG now as it seems that the benefits of it wear off over time... and the link with alzheimer.... so I am now cruising on T alone...

Note that when on HCG, I reduced my T to 70mg per week as the HCG topped up the rest, it really adds to the testosterone levels...

Not saying that I will never go back on HCG but the last couple of times I went back, I did not feel as much of the boost I did the first few times I went on it... and I use Pregnyl so it's the good stuff.

Fortunate

80mg + HCG for a while, but I am off HCG now as it seems that the benefits of it wear off over time... and the link with alzheimer.... so I am now cruising on T alone...

Note that when on HCG, I reduced my T to 70mg per week as the HCG topped up the rest, it really adds to the testosterone levels...

Not saying that I will never go back on HCG but the last couple of times I went back, I did not feel as much of the boost I did the first few times I went on it... and I use Pregnyl so it's the good stuff.
HCG is interesting. I was on it for years, and I suspect, like you, it topped off my levels. But, for various reasons, I stopped it a while ago. Every time I try to go back on it, I feel considerable anxiety and decide to stop. I also use Pregnyl, which is the real stuff, indeed.

Thanks for sharing

Systemlord

Dear Lord :) I am an "outlier" as well. 10mg TE per day bring my total close to 1000 and my free above 25. Plus my HCT goes over 50. And I wake up to early, I get moody etc.
Not to forget there was hair on my desk, while there is non on 60mg/w .
It’s strange, I’m an outlier on the injections (49 mg/7 mg daily), but not oral Jatenzo.

Willyt

Dear Lord :) I am an "outlier" as well. 10mg TE per day bring my total close to 1000 and my free above 25. Plus my HCT goes over 50. And I wake up to early, I get moody etc.
So dropping to from 10mg to 8.5mg daily got rid of your early morning wakeups, moodiness, etc.?
I ask because I've found that even 1mg more or less can make subjective difference on daily basis.

GreenMachineX

So dropping to from 10mg to 8.5mg daily got rid of your early morning wakeups, moodiness, etc.?
I ask because I've found that even 1mg more or less can make subjective difference on daily basis.
I've found this also. Trying to bump to 8mg daily and in a few days I get this same symptoms he described.

Fortunate

I've found this also. Trying to bump to 8mg daily and in a few days I get this same symptoms he described.
Interesting. I’ve played with doses below 10mg, but sometimes worry about how accurate it is, as the markings on the syringe are so small. At least the 10 mg mark is large and gives me something to aim at! I’ve even use my phone to magnify while filling the syringe.

audiocide

Are you certain about these numbers?

I don't break 1000 with less than 200mg/wk (That's where I like to stay, despite the extra effort to manage sides). Might be about aromatization. I don't have high DHT, but I need AIs.

Blackhawk

Are you certain about these numbers?

I don't break 1000 with less than 200mg/wk (That's where I like to stay, despite the extra effort to manage sides). Might be about aromatization. I don't have high DHT, but I need AIs.

There is a wide range of how we as individuals metabolize Testosterone. You can not make assumptions about others based on your own case.

I was at 1200 on 84mg/week.

I take 56mg/week now, 8mg daily, T cyp/prop blend. Peaks in the 900's trough in the 700's. I feel good on this. Some would not be near these levels on this dose nor would feel OK with Free T at this level.

These labs taken the same day:

peak.png

trough.png

Blackhawk

Interesting. I’ve played with doses below 10mg, but sometimes worry about how accurate it is, as the markings on the syringe are so small. At least the 10 mg mark is large and gives me something to aim at! I’ve even use my phone to magnify while filling the syringe.

I draw ~8mg daily, emphasis on the "~", which with the 4:3 cyp/prop blend is about .056ml . Do I draw exactly .056ml every day? No. It doesn't matter. I don't feel any different day to day as long as the average stays around half way between .05 and .06 on the 0.3ml syringe. I use 3X glasses to see more accurately how much I am drawing.

audiocide

There is a wide range of how we as individuals metabolize Testosterone. You can not make assumptions about others based on your own case.
I understand. I'm trying to learn from your collective experience. That's why I'm here.

I never had free T as high as you. With total T at 1500+, I had 34pg/mL free. However, my lab put the upper limit at 40pg/mL, which is very incongruous with yours.

Last edited:

Blackhawk

I understand. I'm trying to learn from your collective experience. That's why I'm here.

I never had free T as high as you. With total T at 1500+, I had 34pg/mL free. However, my lab put the upper limit at 40pg/mL, which is very incongruous with yours.

My Free T tests are Free T ultrasensitive/equilibrium dialysis methodology. I suspect your test results are using a different methodology, for example, Labcorp Free direct 's range is 9.3-26.5pg/ml, in which case if this is the test you had, your Free T is about 1.3 times higher than normal range, while my results are lower than mid range.

It's not apples to apples. You need to refer to the range, not just the result number.

This is why we often ask for members to provide their reference ranges with lab results.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I don't break 1000 with less than 200mg/wk ...
You need to provide the details for this to be meaningful. If you tested at trough with weekly injections then this isn't unusual. In this situation you'd have a weekly peak of 2,000-3,000 ng/dL, which isn't remotely physiological.

On free testosterone, I'll go a step further and say that if you're testing with a standard immunoassay-based test then the results are virtually useless. You're better off measuring SHBG along with total testosterone so you can use the Vermeulen calculation to estimate free T.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me