Lab Results - 24 Months on TRT/15 Months on Daily Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

CW,

I'm surprised that you do daily test but not daily HCG. I would think those to HCG shots would spike your E2 siginificantly, defeating the purpose of the daily test shots. You claim you've never taken an AI but how do you know your E2 isn't elevated those days and the next day after the HCG? I am an easy converter. I switched to 20mg test enth and 70iu HCG daily, been on for 4 days. The food you eat can also increase E2 (soy, conventional meats, even vegetables, sweet potatoes, etc).

I know my estradiol isn't elevated following my HCG shots because, at the six month mark of daily injections, I had blood drawn every day for eight days to satisfy, my doctor that my protocol was locked in. That was done here in Canada, where we have neither out of pocket medical costs and no sensitive estradiol assays (my sensitive testing is done in the States). So, to be completely accurate, it would be fair to say that estradiol did not increase in response to HCG administration when measured via the standard test My doctor has mused about writing up case reports on two or three of us but, as of yet, no paper has appeared.

Good luck with the protocol change. I hope you find success and will report back.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me