Is this doctor saying the opposite about SHBG, or is there something I'm not understanding?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I agree with most of what he says, but would add that if you're going to inject daily anyway then an appropriate blend of cypionate and propionate should be on your radar. He said himself that diurnal variation is natural, whereas "taking the weekend off" is not.

He says that low-SHBG guys may not feel "stable" on daily injections. Fortunately he does not go on to claim that they would feel stable with some other injection protocol. Conventional wisdom says that low-SHBG guys have a harder-than-average time with TRT. If this is true then the reduced buffering capacity could well be a factor.

madman

Super Moderator
Jatenzo for everyone, forget about injections. Jatenzo makes TRT stupid easy from the standpoint of dialing in!

Would never fly!

No one wants to settle for average T levels.

You should know better than this, especially seeing you spend most of your time on those bro forums.

Far from common that you would find anyone running <1000 TT at the trough on once-weekly, twice-weekly (every 3.5 days), M/W/F, EOD let alone daily injections

Everyone is aiming for those sky-high FT levels 24/7.....STEADY STATE.....lol.

Could just see it now all the men on TRT.....I mean so-called HRT.....better yet OPTIMAL PRIME protocols popping those 2 soft gels daily and killing it in the gym!

LMFAO!

The sad fact of the matter is everyone is out for DEM GAINZZZ!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me