Low SHBG ! Good or bad?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TRicker

This is interesting to me. I have shbg of 18, but crp is great, insulin sensitivity great, mildly overweight supposedly (according to Inbody scan, but people laugh when I say my 24%), thyroid treated and good levels, no sleep apnea (tested twice), triglycerides good and low...no explanation for my low shbg. Just frustrating to deal with on TRT.
Very frustrating. I've heard someone else refer to it feeling like injecting water, which sounds about right.

I've also read opinions that low shbg guys possibly "hyper metabolize", or "burn" though their TRT quickly which is why they suggest more frequent dosing. However, even after a week, my testosterone levels are still elevated, but I just don't feel it. If we hyper metabolized the testosterone, wouldn't our serum levels be low?
I typically require larger doses of everything to actually feel it, regarding pain medications, sleep medications, etc. I had a colonoscopy a few years ago that required anesthesia, and the Doctor told me he had to double dose me because I started moving around after 10 minutes...he said he's never had to double dose anyone before, and he was a 65 year old gastro doctor. Does this mean I'm a hyper metabolizer, or am I just resistant to normal doses of medications? Who knows?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

Very frustrating. I've heard someone else refer to it feeling like injecting water, which sounds about right.

I've also read opinions that low shbg guys possibly "hyper metabolize", or "burn" though their TRT quickly which is why they suggest more frequent dosing. However, even after a week, my testosterone levels are still elevated, but I just don't feel it. If we hyper metabolized the testosterone, wouldn't our serum levels be low?
I typically require larger doses of everything to actually feel it, regarding pain medications, sleep medications, etc. I had a colonoscopy a few years ago that required anesthesia, and the Doctor told me he had to double dose me because I started moving around after 10 minutes...he said he's never had to double dose anyone before, and he was a 65 year old gastro doctor. Does this mean I'm a hyper metabolizer, or am I just resistant to normal doses of medications? Who knows?
That's one thing for me is I do clear test super fast. My levels drop by 50% every day verified by blood work.

Gman86

Somebody says that carbs can increase SHBG, but insulin lower SHBG.. Does not make sance.
Doesn’t make sense because it’s not true. Never heard that carbs can increase SHBG, and can’t think of a mechanism by which carbs would increase it. Removing carbs is what will increase it, not eating them

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me