Is low dose nandrolone safe?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vidar

That was a mischaracterization of @readalot's statements. I don't mind arguing a stronger position: You're less likely to get into trouble if you stick to the physiological range of testosterone production, which is about 3-10 mg daily. Accounting for the ester, this is equivalent to using 30-100 mg per week of testosterone cypionate, which in reality is not very limiting. I've been using 4.4 mg of testosterone per day, equivalent to 44 mg T cypionate per week. I have normal SHBG and my daily peak serum testosterone is about 700 ng/L, a far cry from 250-300.

Regarding the original question, some effects of nandrolone are still going to be additive with testosterone, contributing to integrated exposure and increasing risk. While I wouldn't argue that the short term addition of 100 mg/week of nandrolone decanoate is dangerous, if the exposure increases to years then it is a gamble. You have to decide if the benefits are worth the possible risks.
This is fake AF. your not on 44mg with normal levels, you did a little research on a poor site and lied. After cleaving off the ester your taking 30mg a week. BS. Get off the forum until you have real life experience you POS

T

tareload

This is fake AF. your not on 44mg with normal levels, you did a little research on a poor site and lied. After cleaving off the ester your taking 30mg a week. BS. Get off the forum until you have real life experience you POS
Whoa, chemistry/math/Test dose response ain't your strong suit is it? Sorry man, hang in there. Keep reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fortunate

Holy smokes. Have you been around here long? @Cataceous knows what he is talking about and knows exactly what he is taking. His calculations and math have educated everyone here. Countless members have benefited from his insights. And, his "real life" experience is deep.

You are picking a fight with the wrong dude.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
This appears to be trolling, but let's assume it's not. Yes, I am taking 30.6 mg of testosterone per week, and yes, my daily peak testosterone is around 700 ng/dL—when SHBG runs in the 30s nMol/L. It's important to also consider that the daily trough is in the low 400s ng/dL, putting the average in the mid 500s. This response to dose is consistent with earlier measurements of 1,240 and 1,120 ng/dL on 98 and 86 mg T cypionate per week respectively, delivered EOD.

Of course @readalot's excellent dose-response chart is a more credible reference than anything I can say. With it you can easily see that my data are compatible and not even unusual.

T

tareload

With it you can easily see that my data are compatible and not even unusual.

1689002418388.png

At least this event motivated me to finally place your data on the graph. Sorry for delay!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince

Super Moderator
I never really talk about this but when I did use nandrolone I did get minor reduced heart antioxidant capacity. When I stop for a year and had another echocardiogram. My heart function return to normal.

dgen1382

To give my hct a chance to recover some. Some studies also state possible heart related issues from long term use, so I figure a break every 6 months can’t hurt. Because of how long nandrolone stays in the system, I still feel it’s effects about a month after stopping.
I have been taking Oxandrolone for the opposite 6 months and although not as good as nandrolone, it does ease some of the pain. I know some say it dries the joints out and it may, but it’s also been prescribed for bone pain and I have noticed a benefit from it.
Next time you do blood work drink 1/2 to 1 gallon of water before donating bloods if
your HCT comes back high then yes take the break from the NPP, usually since you wake up dehydrated HCT tends to read high on blood work but if you properly hydrate that shouldn't be an issue especially at low of a dose

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me