Nandrolone (Deca) Base TRT Trial

Buy Lab Tests Online

brookseth

Labs came back. E2 is at 39 which might be a little on the high side but hasn’t been an issue numerically for me in the past on just T. Going to drop the T to 36mg weekly (12mgx3times).

I’m wondering if my ferritin in the tank is the issue. About a month ago I did 10 days of the “raise your ferritin fast” protocol though. Guess it didn’t help much.

At this point - it’s either my ferritin is what’s making me feel like garbage - or my body just doesn’t like nandrolone based protocols

Attachments

• IMG_3421.jpeg
    IMG_3421.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 23
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mr.63

Labs came back. E2 is at 39 which might be a little on the high side but hasn’t been an issue numerically for me in the past on just T. Going to drop the T to 36mg weekly (12mgx3times).

I’m wondering if my ferritin in the tank is the issue. About a month ago I did 10 days of the “raise your ferritin fast” protocol though. Guess it didn’t help much.

At this point - it’s either my ferritin is what’s making me feel like garbage - or my body just doesn’t like nandrolone based protocols
Is there a reason why do the hcg?
Maybe if you drop the hcg u would feel much better? It would definitely be worth trying..

DAbears

Gman- not related to this post but saw you were on cjc/ipa peptide. Are you still and what was your experience? Seems pricey but thinking of trying out.

Gman86

Gman- not related to this post but saw you were on cjc/ipa peptide. Are you still and what was your experience? Seems pricey but thinking of trying out.

So no, I’ve been off those for a while now. My experience was ok I guess. Didn’t notice any benefits, but I’m sure they were doing stuff in the background. Reason I stopped is cuz anytime I use something that increases growth hormone, I end up suffering with finger tingling/ numbness at times, especially while sleeping, and then at the gym sometimes my grip strength will suffer a bit. I bet I have like the early stages of carpal tunnel or something, and that’s why I’m so sensitive to growth hormone promoting compounds. I don’t think most people would have these same negative effects using the compounds and dosages I’ve used. Even on low doses of growth peptides or HGH, I experience these tingling/ numbing/ grip issues, so for now I’m not messing with anything that increases growth hormone production. Maybe circle back to it at some point, but just enjoying not having to deal with those sides atm

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me