Is low dose nandrolone safe?

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

I personally don’t really worry about HCT unless it gets around the 55 or higher range
Given the information and logic in the videos you shared, why would you worry with Hct >= 55?

You put your trust in the medical information provided by these 4 individuals?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Given the information and logic in the videos you shared, why would you worry with Hct >= 55?

You put your trust in the medical information provided by these 4 individuals?
I probably wouldn’t be super concerned personally if my HCT went above 55 and my platelets remained around where they usually do, which is low normal. I would probably have to lower it a little to keep Defy happy tho

These are just a few vids I had handy talking about the subject. But overall I do agree with what they’re saying for the most part

T

tareload

I probably wouldn’t be super concerned personally if my HCT went above 55 and my platelets remained around where they usually do, which is low normal. I would probably have to lower it a little to keep Defy happy tho

These are just a few vids I had handy talking about the subject. But overall I do agree with what they’re saying for the most part
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I appreciate it.

Sly

I personally don’t really worry about HCT unless it gets around the 55 or higher range. Think I’ve only come close to that during one set of labs. Last set of labs had me at 50, and was using 125mg of nandrolone on top of my test base. Here’s some viewing material that will hopefully lessen ur fear about the couple of points ur HCT increased while on nandrolone.

(Dr Keith Nichols talks about HCT @ 4 mins in until 27 mins)

(1:05:00 - 1:07:30 they talk about why u don’t need to worry that much about donating blood with higher HCT levels)

And I personally wouldn’t worry too much about using very low dose nandrolone indefinitely. The anecdotes of guys using nandrolone for 20+ years just don’t backup all the scary studies supposedly showing that it causes heart issues. Dr Lichten has actually been using nandrolone for years to treat heart failure
I’ve had my HCT as high as 57.

shroud778

I personally don’t really worry about HCT unless it gets around the 55 or higher range. Think I’ve only come close to that during one set of labs. Last set of labs had me at 50, and was using 125mg of nandrolone on top of my test base. Here’s some viewing material that will hopefully lessen ur fear about the couple of points ur HCT increased while on nandrolone.

(Dr Keith Nichols talks about HCT @ 4 mins in until 27 mins)

(1:05:00 - 1:07:30 they talk about why u don’t need to worry that much about donating blood with higher HCT levels)

And I personally wouldn’t worry too much about using very low dose nandrolone indefinitely. The anecdotes of guys using nandrolone for 20+ years just don’t backup all the scary studies supposedly showing that it causes heart issues. Dr Lichten has actually been using nandrolone for years to treat heart failure
I definitely had some BP issues on higher doses of nandrolone, especially when it was taken only 2 times a week and at 100mg. Much happier on 35mg a week of NPP and feel like I could continue without any long breaks which makes the training journey more consistent.
I do think however it does encourage you to keep pushing like you did in the past because when the pain is gone you just don’t have a natural balancing force letting you know when to tone it down. I’m hoping that reducing speed of execution and keeping better form will negate some of this risk but pretty sure they’ll be a reckoning day at some point in the future.

Gman86

I
Yes, tire easily and headaches.
Its so interesting to me that EPO raises red blood cell count and is used to give people much more endurance than usual, yet when red blood cell count gets too high it seems to do the opposite. Guess it’s all about balance, but I’d love to see where everyone’s HCT level sat that was in the Tour de France back when lance Armstrong was competing. I would imagine their HCT levels were through the roof

Sly

I

Its so interesting to me that EPO raises red blood cell count and is used to give people much more endurance than usual, yet when red blood cell count gets too high it seems to do the opposite. Guess it’s all about balance, but I’d love to see where everyone’s HCT level sat that was in the Tour de France back when lance Armstrong was competing. I would imagine their HCT levels were through the roof
I thought the same, but no endurance for me.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I

An athlete in perfect health can probably tolerate a much higher hematocrit while maintaining low blood viscosity than the average guy whose age and/or obesity and/or overall poor health led to hypogonadism.

T

tareload

love to see where everyone’s HCT level sat that was in the Tour de France back when lance Armstrong was competing. I would imagine their HCT levels were through the roof

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

Hematocrit thread on here....

T

tareload

I was referring to cycling, my friend (came up in the discussion above).
What is the question anyway? If the winning professional cyclists are blood packing or do professional cyclists on tour have Hct above range?

Or something else?

Fortunate

What is the question anyway? If the winning professional cyclists are blood packing or do professional cyclists on tour have Hct above range?

Or something else?
I suspect the former is a "yes", so it might be hard to answer the latter. But, my guess is that even without packing, pros would have high end Hct.

As an aside, has anyone watched the Netflix show Icarus?

T

tareload

I suspect the former is a "yes", so it might be hard to answer the latter. But, my guess is that even without packing, pros would have high end Hct.

As an aside, has anyone watched the Netflix show Icarus?
Yes
NO (see above unless these are the shifty pros)
Yes

Everyone thinks Bo Jackson had a TT of 13 000 ng/dl natural. I always think it was probably 398 ng/dl. These people are just different from the herd and it ain't baseline TT / fT that is the primary or tertiary driver. Neither is Hct.

A 1% edge gets these people a gold medal. 1% edge for me still makes me aggravatingly normal in athletic contest.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me