Is HCG still available?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sawdustmaker

I go through Defy Medical for my TRT and used HCG with it for a long time. Is it just no longer available? They switched me to Pregnyl which is $260 for a little bottle. This is becoming unaffordable. Are there alternatives and is there any way to get HCG?
Thanks,
Paul

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Gianluca

I've been buying my HCG from reliable RX. So far no issues.

Hi Vince I thought you were using Pregnyl till little while ago, do you see any differences from Pregnyl to ReliableRX HCG? that is a huge saving on HCG at the end of the year

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi Vince I thought you were using Pregnyl till little while ago, do you see any differences from Pregnyl to ReliableRX HCG? that is a huge saving on HCG at the end of the year
Yes great savings. I buy 5 vials of zyhcg 10,000 IU for $115.50. My libido is still super high and my testicles are still full.

The only difference is now I inject 500 IU every third day instead of every three and a half days.

I also started injecting both testosterone and HCG in the same switch. Haven't done that for a while but so far it's working out good.

rawhide

I'm confused about HCG IUs to mgs. Are they all the same (1iu = 1iu)? I was getting Jintropin Pure Gold 100iu (10iu/x10 vials) for $200. Now I see reliablerxpharmacy has LupiHCG 5000 i.u. for $16 a vial. Isn't 5000iu 50x more then 100iu, or am I missing something. Why isn't the exact mg content listed on HCG labels?

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm confused about HCG IUs to mgs. Are they all the same (1iu = 1iu)? I was getting Jintropin Pure Gold 100iu (10iu/x10 vials) for $200. Now I see reliablerxpharmacy has LupiHCG 5000 i.u. for $16 a vial. Isn't 5000iu 50x more then 100iu, or am I missing something. Why isn't the exact mg content listed on HCG labels?
A 5000 IU vial equals 5000 IU. So if you mix it with 1,000 IU of bac water. Your 1000 IU vial equals 5000 IU of HCG. So 100 iu would equal 500 IU of HCG.

Vince

Super Moderator
I buy zyhcg 10,000 iu form reliable. I used a 29 g half inch syringe to fill the vial. I put 3,000 IU of bac in the vial. So I inject 150 IU for 500 IU of HCG. It is a little bit difficult mixing with the small syringe but it does work.

magnus68

Yes great savings. I buy 5 vials of zyhcg 10,000 IU for $115.50. My libido is still super high and my testicles are still full.

The only difference is now I inject 500 IU every third day instead of every three and a half days.

I also started injecting both testosterone and HCG in the same switch. Haven't done that for a while but so far it's working out good.

Does it come with water? where do I get that

Swilsondc

Thanks for the info and help with ReliableRxPharmacy everybody! Just waiting on my first order from them to ship. Got a couple different brands of HCG. I had a lot from Empower back when you could get it and just ran out. Hopefully this is better or just as good. Pregnyl in my area is about $180 right now so this is so much cheaper. BTW I did open up a Chime checking and it was super easy to pay through them if you don’t want to go through your regular checking.

magnus68

I think you are confusin HCG with HGH. very different compounds

BigTex

Yes, this is the one. This particular company seems to be OK. I have gone through 1 vial already and no allergic reaction at all. I don't have any idea about the other BW that is on Amazon, just this particular one.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me