Empower vs Pregnyl HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

bennettjc

How long ago did u drop down to 500iu’s/ week?

Does the lower dose maintain testicular volume the same as 750iu’s/ week?

Have u been on TRT without HCG and have noticed significant atrophy without it? Or u’ve been on HCG since the start?
I dropped down to twice a week a few months ago.

Testicular volume is maintained. But ... who knows. I may be one of those guys who don't shrink on TRT alone.

I started TRT and Hcg at the same time.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I was using 500 iu twice a week, then bumped it up to three times a week.
Just didn't seem to be doing anything. Back on Pregnyl twice a week.

So ur on 1000iu’s of pregnyl atm?

I just bumped my Empower HCG dose up today from 600iu’s to 1000iu’s per week. 600iu’s didn’t seem to be doing anything at all. Testicles are still very atrophied. So figured maybe upping the dose might do something. I doubt it, but we’ll see. Will be switching over to Hallandale compounding pharmacy for HCG my next order. Hoping there’s at least does a little something.

Gman86

I dropped down to twice a week a few months ago.

Testicular volume is maintained. But ... who knows. I may be one of those guys who don't shrink on TRT alone.

I started TRT and Hcg at the same time.

Ya it’s possible. Or maybe they atrophied a little when u became hypogonadal and u didn’t really notice, and they’ve just stayed that size on TRT w/ HCG. Or maybe the HCG is keeping them from atrophying. Which is obv the goal

bennettjc

I just bumped my Empower HCG dose up today from 600iu’s to 1000iu’s per week. 600iu’s didn’t seem to be doing anything at all. Testicles are still very atrophied. So figured maybe upping the dose might do something. I doubt it, but we’ll see. Will be switching over to Hallandale compounding pharmacy for HCG my next order. Hoping there’s at least does a little something.

bennettjc

Sorry... I was confused. I was on 250 iu three times a week and dropped to 250iu twice a week. So now 500iu a week.

I don't know the doses to reverse atrophy......

Gman86

Sorry... I was confused. I was on 250 iu three times a week and dropped to 250iu twice a week. So now 500iu a week.

I don't know the doses to reverse atrophy......

It’s different for everyone. If it’s a quality product that the person is responding to, usually 500iu’s per week does the trick to prevent atrophy for most guys.

Seth

Yes. I began talking it to try and restore testicle size, but I also noticed it increases overall sexual function. Erections, orgasms, semen volume, etc. I haven't noticed much of an increase in testicle size, although I've always been on the small size even before I started taking T.

Gman86

Yes. I began talking it to try and restore testicle size, but I also noticed it increases overall sexual function. Erections, orgasms, semen volume, etc. I haven't noticed much of an increase in testicle size, although I've always been on the small size even before I started taking T.

I’m surprised u got all those benefits without an increase in testicular size, especially increased semen volume. They usually go hand and hand. But sounds like HCG is overall a really beneficial thing for u. Glad to to hear it

Seth

I’m surprised u got all those benefits without an increase in testicular size, especially increased semen volume. They usually go hand and hand. But sounds like HCG is overall a really beneficial thing for u. Glad to to hear it
The increase was minimal, but then again, I wasn't that big to begin with, so shrinkage wasn't that much either. But yeah, besides that, the other benefits of taking it are worth it for me.

Jimmy P

Funny, I was thinking about starting a post on the potency differences of HCG. I've gone back and forth between empower and hallandale, and I can honestly say hallandale is much more potent. I'm not sure what the story is with empowers HCG, but it feels very watered down and doesn't produce hardly any response for me. This is all anecdotal of course, but I have gone back and forth four times now and I am pretty convinced there's a substantial difference.
I have to agree on this. I have used empower hcg for 3 years and always felt it was extremely difficult to dial in. I had to break the dosage into 30IU subcutaneous 2x/day to reduce some of the side effects. Seems like a small dosage for most but anymore would cause me crazy excessive water retention and consistent brain fog. I could also tell my testicles were much colder and much smaller than before starting TRT. Lucky for me, Defy sent my most recent order from Hallandale and subjectively, it feels like a completely different drug being administered. At the exact same dosage, the foggy headed feeling is completely gone and my testicles are feeling warmer and much fuller. The past week using Hallandale has made me realize that the hcg from Empower is not for me. I'm curious how I could respond so differently to the same drug from two respected compounding pharmacies. If anyone else has similar responses to empower's hcg, I absolutely recommend experimenting with another brand and seeing if it helps. The short amount of time on Hallandale has given me some hope! Having this full testicle feeling is a game changer!

I just want to say that Empower does seem like a great compounding pharmacy. I have used their testosterone products with good results. There is just something about he HCG that does not work for my body.

Gman86

I have to agree on this. I have used empower hcg for 3 years and always felt it was extremely difficult to dial in. I had to break the dosage into 30IU subcutaneous 2x/day to reduce some of the side effects. Seems like a small dosage for most but anymore would cause me crazy excessive water retention and consistent brain fog. I could also tell my testicles were much colder and much smaller than before starting TRT. Lucky for me, Defy sent my most recent order from Hallandale and subjectively, it feels like a completely different drug being administered. At the exact same dosage, the foggy headed feeling is completely gone and my testicles are feeling warmer and much fuller. The past week using Hallandale has made me realize that the hcg from Empower is not for me. I'm curious how I could respond so differently to the same drug from two respected compounding pharmacies. If anyone else has similar responses to empower's hcg, I absolutely recommend experimenting with another brand and seeing if it helps. The short amount of time on Hallandale has given me some hope! Having this full testicle feeling is a game changer!

I just want to say that Empower does seem like a great compounding pharmacy. I have used their testosterone products with good results. There is just something about he HCG that does not work for my body.

Thanks a bunch for this anecdote. I’ve been saying for years that empower’s HCG is like injecting water for me. Guess I should consider myself lucky that I at least didn’t get any negative side effects from it like u have. I was already leaning towards having Hallandale fill my next HCG order, but will obv do so after hearing about ur experience. So thanks for that. If Hallandale’s HCG doesn’t do anything for me I’ll probably end up paying the extra money for Pregnyl. It’s always worked really well for me in the past.

T

tareload

Thanks a bunch for this anecdote. I’ve been saying for years that empower’s HCG is like injecting water for me. Guess I should consider myself lucky that I at least didn’t get any negative side effects from it like u have. I was already leaning towards having Hallandale fill my next HCG order, but will obv do so after hearing about ur experience. So thanks for that. If Hallandale’s HCG doesn’t do anything for me I’ll probably end up paying the extra money for Pregnyl. It’s always worked really well for me in the past.
No one wants to ask for C of A? Get the data and if they don't provide go somewhere else.

JA Battle

I second this, I have been using an online research chemical company for my hcg. It definitely does something just like empowers did something but maybe Hallandale or pregnyl will be superior. I’m very curious to order my next batch from Hallandale.

Gman86

I second this, I have been using an online research chemical company for my hcg. It definitely does something just like empowers did something but maybe Hallandale or pregnyl will be superior. I’m very curious to order my next batch from Hallandale.

When u say it did something just like empowers did something, what are u referring to?

Gman86

I noticed a difference in sensitivity and maybe brief erectile quality change as I would vary the empower hcg dosage. Minor change in ball size. Minor flaccid improvement.

Those all sound like really nice benefits. So are u just hoping Hallandale’s HCG does all those same things but more consistently? Or is there other benefits ur hoping to get from Hallandale’s HCG that ur not getting from empower’s HCG or the other online HCG product u use?

JA Battle

Those all sound like really nice benefits. So are u just hoping Hallandale’s HCG does all those same things but more consistently? Or is there other benefits ur hoping to get from Hallandale’s HCG that ur not getting from empower’s HCG or the other online HCG product u use?
I’m curious to see if it works different/better like several men have reported including yourself. I recall you saying your libido being very high on hcg mono with pregnyl. Possibly libido was the highest it’s been on hrt?

Gman86

I’m curious to see if it works different/better like several men have reported including yourself. I recall you saying your libido being very high on hcg mono with pregnyl. Possibly libido was the highest it’s been on hrt?

Ya I’m pretty sure that still holds true. It was about 6-7 years ago now, but I remember being the most annoying boyfriend ever when I was on HCG mono. I just wanted it constantly. My libido has been pretty high most of the time on HRT once I started with testosterone as my base, and it’s still pretty decent now, but I can’t remember it ever being higher than when I was on HCG mono. Probably would of stayed on it if it wasn’t for the itchy and sensitive nipples. I would scratch them to the point they would bleed. And had to put tape over them just to wear a shirt. But Pregnyl was always extremely effective, and extremely consistent. 2000iu’s/ week would get my total T to almost exactly 1200, tested 2 times within like a 4 month period. And didn’t matter if the bottle was reconstituted recently or 45 days prior. Just extremely consistent. And even dropped my dose to 1000iu’s/ week and my total came back right around 600. So basically for every 1000iu’s of pregnyl it would raise my total T by 600 points. That even stayed true when I first started on testosterone. Here are my labs on my first protocol with test as my base. There’s no way my total T should of been this high on my test dose. It was because the 1000iu’s of pregnyl must of bumped my total T up another 600 points or so

6-16-17 labs were while on this
protocol:
Test- 105mg (EOD injections)
HCG - 1000IU (Pregnyl) (EOD injections)
No AI
Total T - 1855 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free T - 296.8 (46.0-224.0)
SHBG - 44 (10-50)
E2 NOT Sensitive - 71
E2 Free - 1.88 (0.2-1.5)
DHT - 142 (16-79)
IGF 1 - 233 (53-331)
Progesterone - 0.9 (<1.4)
DHEA-S - 605 (106-464)
Prolactin - 7.5 (2.0-18.0)

JA Battle

Ya I’m pretty sure that still holds true. It was about 6-7 years ago now, but I remember being the most annoying boyfriend ever when I was on HCG mono. I just wanted it constantly. My libido has been pretty high most of the time on HRT once I started with testosterone as my base, and it’s still pretty decent now, but I can’t remember it ever being higher than when I was on HCG mono. Probably would of stayed on it if it wasn’t for the itchy and sensitive nipples. I would scratch them to the point they would bleed. And had to put tape over them just to wear a shirt. But Pregnyl was always extremely effective, and extremely consistent. 2000iu’s/ week would get my total T to almost exactly 1200, tested 2 times within like a 4 month period. And didn’t matter if the bottle was reconstituted recently or 45 days prior. Just extremely consistent. And even dropped my dose to 1000iu’s/ week and my total came back right around 600. So basically for every 1000iu’s of pregnyl it would raise my total T by 600 points. That even stayed true when I first started on testosterone. Here are my labs on my first protocol with test as my base. There’s no way my total T should of been this high on my test dose. It was because the 1000iu’s of pregnyl must of bumped my total T up another 600 points or so

6-16-17 labs were while on this
protocol:
Test- 105mg (EOD injections)
HCG - 1000IU (Pregnyl) (EOD injections)
No AI
Total T - 1855 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free T - 296.8 (46.0-224.0)
SHBG - 44 (10-50)
E2 NOT Sensitive - 71
E2 Free - 1.88 (0.2-1.5)
DHT - 142 (16-79)
IGF 1 - 233 (53-331)
Progesterone - 0.9 (<1.4)
DHEA-S - 605 (106-464)
Prolactin - 7.5 (2.0-18.0)

I know youve posted elsewhere but do you have a set of labs from when you remember your libido was insane on hcg mono?

Also, was your libido crazy the whole time on mono therapy?

Also what differences sexually did you experience between 1000iu and 2000iu?

was it 250 eod and 500 eod?

Did you experience nipple itch on both doses?

what was your total time on each dose?

Gman86

I know youve posted elsewhere but do you have a set of labs from when you remember your libido was insane on hcg mono?

Also, was your libido crazy the whole time on mono therapy?

Also what differences sexually did you experience between 1000iu and 2000iu?

was it 250 eod and 500 eod?

Did you experience nipple itch on both doses?

what was your total time on each dose?

So here’s the labs I had done while on HCG monotherapy:

12-30-15 labs were while on this protocol:
HCG - 2000IU split into EOD dosing (Pregnyl HCG)
Anastrozole 0.25mg 2x/ week
Total T - 1185 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free T- 171.7 (46.0-224.0)
Bio T - 345.6 (110.0-575.0 ng/dL)
SHBG 39 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive - 43
DHEA-S - 615 (106-464)
Albumin - 4.4 (3.6-5.1)

2-11-16 labs were while on this protocol:
HCG - 2000IU split into EOD dosing (Pregnyl HCG)
Total T - 1193 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free at - 168.9 (46.0-224.0)
Bio T - 362.1 (110.0-575.0 ng/dL)
SHBG 39 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive - 55
DHEA-S - 729 (106-464)
Albumin - 4.7 (3.6-5.1)

4-12-16 labs were while on this protocol:
HCG - 1000IU split into EOD dosing (Pregnyl HCG)
Total T - 579 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free T - 71.4 (46.0-224.0)
Bio T - 143.8 (110.0-575.0 ng/dL)
SHBG 38 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive - 11
DHEA-S - 452 (106-464)
Albumin - 4.4 (3.6-5.1)

The itchy nipples went away when using 1000iu’s/ week. But it just wasn’t enough to get my free T levels where I need them to feel good. On this dose my low T symptoms returned and I felt like crap. E2 was also very low, which probably didn’t help. I didn’t end up trying this dose with no ai. I ended up trying to restart my system with clomid after those labs in April 2016

On the 2000iu’s/ week I would inject around 575iu’s EOD. on the 1000iu’s/ week I would inject about 285iu’s EOD.

My libido definitely went down a decent amount on the 1000iu’s/ week compared to the 2000iu’s/ week. It was still decently high, but while on 2000iu’s/ week it was just through the roof. Which is what I love! So that part was amazing

And my libido was through the roof the whole time while on 2000iu’s/ week. It only decreased a bit when I went down to 1000iu’s/ week

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me