Buy Lab Tests Online

K.pietera

Hi there ,

So my blood results came back and you can see them in the attachment. As you all can see my serum iron levels are way to high also my ferritin is to much.

I tought it was strange because I don't consume red meat that often...( 2 times a week)

But I think I have found an awnser because why these levels are too high.
I used 500 mg of vitamin c with every meal and I know now that it can enhance iron absorbtion.

Also i used 500mg tudca everyday for 2 months straight because I know it is good for the liver. But beware of TUDCA because bile salts can increase iron digestive absorption and iron biliary excretion !

I did not know that. Now I want to lower my iron levels so I have planned a phlebotomy at the red cross next month. But I hope they will let me pass.

What I am going to try is to slam 3grams of IP6 for iron chelation together with curcurim.

What is you guys advice on that ?

You also can see that my oestron ( estrogen ) is out of wack but that is because I was using 6500iu of ovitrelle ( HCG) every week for the last 2 months alongside with my 100mg TRT dose. ( i guess that is the reason)

The reason I did that was to get fertile again but recently I found a hard little lump on my right testicle and now I am paranoid of it being cancer... so I stopped the hcg and planned a appointment for an echo. I posted another thread about this on excel male also but this one is for getting advice of how to lower my IRON levels.

Do you guys think IP6 and curcurim will be good for lowering this ?

Also if you have advice of gone trough something similar please post.

Thanks and have a great day ,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230613_193808_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_193808_OneDrive.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20230613_193725_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_193725_OneDrive.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic