Injection Sites

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

Nelson mentions a 27g .5 inch needle in his protocol. I've got 2 questions. What are all of the different injection sites using that size needle for HCG. Then the same question for testosterone. I'm 36 and am looking at TRT for the rest of my life so I want to spread the needle pokes around if you know what I mean. Can you guys fill me in on all the sites I can inject using that size syringe first for HCG and then for testosterone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Basically anywhere is fine as long as you can easily reach it. A lot of guys like shoulders but anywhere works.

Fireproof

For test, I plan on just sticking with quads and delts - that's 4 easily reachable sites. Later on I may get some longer needles for glutes - and that will be 6 sites.

For HCG - subQ in the belly fat is all I'm going to do for that. It's quick, easy, and painless.

I didn't know if with a 27g .5 inch there were certain sites that were off limits for either test or HCG??

For HCG injections in the abdomen, you don't need a 1/2" needle. A 5/16"/31ga insulin pin is perfect. It's so tiny, you won't even feel it.

For testosterone, the forum members here pin everywhere...quads, delts, glutes, and abdomen also. Using a 1/2"/27 or 29ga insulin pin, you'll be injecting SubQ or shallow IM depending on your injection location and body composition/body fat.

You're going to have to experiment around with injection locations to find out which sites work best for you.

jth0524

Thanks for all of the responses. This site is the best. With a 1/2 in 27ga pin injecting testosterone, do you need to draw back or aspirate on the syringe before injecting or not. When I watch Nelson's video, he does not aspirate. With a 1/2 inch pin, should you worry about aspirating or not? Also does it vary per site?

Vince

Super Moderator
The only place I inject in, are my shoulders. I'm not worried about scar tissue. I use the 27ga 1/2" syringes and do a lot of overhead presses.

Thanks for all of the responses. This site is the best. With a 1/2 in 27ga pin injecting testosterone, do you need to draw back or aspirate on the syringe before injecting or not. When I watch Nelson's video, he does not aspirate. With a 1/2 inch pin, should you worry about aspirating or not? Also does it vary per site?

Technically, you should if you're injecting into a muscle. But honestly, after you've pinned yourself a few hundred times, you know exactly where to inject, and the chance of nicking a blood vessel is pretty low.

With a 1/2" needle, I never aspirate when I pin into my glutes. I give a quick pull on the plunger when I pin into my quads, pretty much out of habit. Into the abdomen, I never aspirate...but then again, I'm using a 5/16" needle, and am nowhere near any muscle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me