Injection supplies question...

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

I have some 27 and 29 gauge 1/2in syringes that I am going to be starting trt with. I am going to start using Nelson's shoulder technique. I would like to be able to inject in the glute as well using a 1 inch needle. I just don't know what supplies I need. I need someone in the know to tell me specifically what type of syringe and needles to get. I think what I need is a 21 gauge 1 inch to draw and a 25 gauge 1 inch to inject. What size syringe do I need? Will all needles fit all syringes or are there certain ones that only fit together. I know there are sites posted on this site to buy syringes/needles. I just don't know what I specifically need to buy. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Why would you want to trade a 1/2" insulin syringe in the shoulders for a 1" into the glutes when both of them work exactly the same? 99% of us on this site use insulin syringes exclusively.

Fireproof

Why would you want to trade a 1/2" insulin syringe in the shoulders for a 1" into the glutes when both of them work exactly the same? 99% of us on this site use insulin syringes exclusively.

I was going to mention the same, as well as the fact that injecting in the glutes is kind of a pain to twist around to the right area.

I use the same 27g 1/2" needle for delts and quads. Four injection sites to rotate through, no pain, and don't have to worry about drawing with one needle, and injecting with another, etc.

jth0524

I just injected with the 27g 0.5" for the first time. Disregard, the question from earlier. That was easy and simple. Thanks anyway.

Fireproof

I just injected with the 27g 0.5" for the first time. Disregard, the question from earlier. That was easy and simple. Thanks anyway.

Good call. Since men have reported great results for deep IM, shallow IM, and subcutaneous...it doesn't really matter that you aren't getting deep into the glute. If you want to inject there - keep it simple and use the same needles.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me