Here's my blood panel & first protocol from Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Galactus

50 y/o male, 5'9", 193 pounds, fairly low bodyfat.

Labcorp results:
Testosterone, Serum 357 ng/dL 264 - 916
Free Testosterone(Direct) 6.0 pg/mL 7.2 - 24.0 -- LOW
DHEA-Sulfate 119.5 ug/dL 71.6 - 375.4
TSH 3.190 uIU/mL . 0.450 - 4.500
LH 4.6 mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6
Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 1.4 ng/mL 0.0 - 4.0
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 140 ng/mL . 67 - 205
Estradiol, Sensitive 9.1 pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 64.9 nmol/L 19.3 - 76.4

Defy protocol:
T Cyp 200 mg/ml – 0.45 ml inject IM/SQ twice weekly (25G, 5/8” needle/ (1cc syringe Luer only)
HCG 500 iu inject SQ twice weekly to reverse/prevent testicular atrophy
Anastrozole 0.125mg twice weekly – h/o elevated E2, titrate on follow-up
DHEA 25 mg by mouth at night
Vitamin D3 5000 iu daily
Fish oil 3-4 g by mouth daily for HDL support

My free test is obviously low.

Test prescription seems a bit high but will try it out. Dr. Calkins likes to go higher on test and back off if needed. I don't want to take Anastrozole unless it's needed, and I feel that if I need it then I may be taking too much test?

I ordered DHEA from Amazon. Probably should have looked into Fish or Flax oil (flax tastes so much better.)

Any thoughts? Pretty standard?

Oh, I doubt I'll order pins from Defy. They are a bit $. Seems like a 27 gauge 3/4-1" could work?

Thanks guys!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Lots of stuff to add at once.

I always found I got less sides if I did HCG the day before my testosterone. Then I felt I could tell what substance is doing what.

I'd start with test & hcg then add the other stuff (dhea and possible AI) later as needed.

Galactus

Lots of stuff to add at once.

I always found I got less sides if I did HCG the day before my testosterone. Then I felt I could tell what substance is doing what.

I'd start with test & hcg then add the other stuff (dhea and possible AI) later as needed.

I did HCG 7 years ago when I first did TRT (haven't been on TRT for 3 years) and liked it. I hear you about adding too much stuff right off the bat though. I can't imagine DHEA really contributing much to the equation? I bought a bottle from Amazon and that makes me think it may not be a huge factor in my hormone recovery?

Yeah, don't want to take A unless needed, but I'd back off the test dosage beforehand.

180mg weekly seems like a lot but will try it. My skin gets oily so I'm a bit worried about that. I'm bald and don't pimples on the noggin'

CaptianCurious

that's from Defy?? That doesn't look that great to me.

-you should do more thorough thyroid testing - adding in some t4 might be a useful intervention.
- why the initial high dose of T with an ai? 100-120 mg/week w/ no ai works for most...
- that's a high dose of fish oil. Make sure you get enough vitamin e to thwart any potential lipid peroxidation and eat lots of egg yolks to get enough of the arachidonic acid (an omega 6) which balances the dha (a omega 3 in fish oil).
-

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching