Huge bump in E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

TheDude

Went for my 6 month check up. My E2 has never been over 60 and was 40 6 months ago. It jumped to 186. Any idea what would have caused it?

What has changed since last checkup: decreased test cyp from 20mg EOD to 18mg. Increased Anastrozole from 0.125 EOD to rotating between 0.125 and .25 EOD.

Still take 500IU of HCG every 4th day.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Do they ever botch them on the low side?
Mine were on the low side, about half of where they should have been.
It needs to be noted that mass spectrometry assays are highly complex and require both a high degree of manual adjustments and controlling of operational conditions. Therefore, a high level of skill and knowledge is required to properly set up and operate these methods. Inappropriately operated mass spectrometry methods can lead to profoundly incorrect and inconsistent results. ...

I think that in this vacuum of a bad test period that you'd feel that sort of thing and be plagued with high E problems starting to show up. I concur that labs do make mistakes and one test that is abnormal bears repeating.

TheDude

I think that in this vacuum of a bad test period that you'd feel that sort of thing and be plagued with high E problems starting to show up. I concur that labs do make mistakes and one test that is abnormal bears repeating.

I mean I do feel like crap. I’ve never felt great on TRT going on 2 years since I started. However, the past couple of months have sucked. No energy, no libido, depression, weight gain. But I can’t imagine that the 186 would be accurate. Isn’t that off the charts for men?

Gman86

Unless you’ve gained over 100lbs of body fat since your last labs, I would say 99.9% chance it’s a lab error. You’ve lowered your test dose, and increased anastrozole dose, since your last labs. And you were already on an extremely low dose of test. I would bet money that it’s a lab error. I’ve never seen anybody on TRT have an E2 that high. I highly doubt that the first time I’m seeing it is from a guy on 63mg of test per week, while also on anastrozole at a pretty high dose. 0.25mg of anastrozole EOD brought my E2 down from 71 to single digits before.

All in all, LAB ERROR

On another note, idk how you can feel good on 63mg/ week, while on an ai. I would also bet money that you would feel better on a higher dose. And for you to need an ai at 63mg/ week is pretty much impossible. Most likely to feel good you need to up your test dose a little and drop the ai. Or at least keep your dose the same and drop the ai.

Is 186 your total estrogens? Or just estradiol?

its only explanation for reading that high is lab error but just retest it and you'll know if it's verified, or not. Just keep things the same as you are now, don't change your protocol.

TheDude

Unless you’ve gained over 100lbs of body fat since your last labs, I would say 99.9% chance it’s a lab error. You’ve lowered your test dose, and increased anastrozole dose, since your last labs. And you were already on an extremely low dose of test. I would bet money that it’s a lab error. I’ve never seen anybody on TRT have an E2 that high. I highly doubt that the first time I’m seeing it is from a guy on 63mg of test per week, while also on anastrozole at a pretty high dose. 0.25mg of anastrozole EOD brought my E2 down from 71 to single digits before.

All in all, LAB ERROR

On another note, idk how you can feel good on 63mg/ week, while on an ai. I would also bet money that you would feel better on a higher dose. And for you to need an ai at 63mg/ week is pretty much impossible. Most likely to feel good you need to up your test dose a little and drop the ai. Or at least keep your dose the same and drop the ai.

Is 186 your total estrogens? Or just estradiol?

It’s the estradiol, sensitive test from LabCorp.

I misspoke. I’m on 126mg/week. I was referencing ml, which my injection is 18ml EOD.

At 140mg/week, my free test was 29 on a recommended scale of 8.7-25.1. I have very low SHBG at 13.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me