12Mg of Cypionate causing so many side effects?

Buy Lab Tests Online

gerardo

The answer to your question is yes, even a few mg change will force your body to re-adapt and throw hormones into a state of flux.

Nebido isn't any different, but reaching a stable state takes much longer, so changes can be very gradual whereas cypionate changes happen faster and can be more noticeable since the half-life is shorter.
Nebido every 3 months also increased my hematocrit, I had testicular atrophy and some symptoms of prostatic hyperplasia, but I was able to resist the symptoms. With the change in protocol and ester, I was surprised how such a small dose could cause a hematocrit and blood pressure to rise so rapidly. You have to wait a little and start even more slowly. Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

Thank you. Yes. My SHBG is down. 11. I'm trying to go slow. So whenever I have these side effects I think about lowering the dose of cypionate even more. Now I have 12 Mg E3D
Even so that is a really low dose...it may work for you. An early sign that my dose is too low...I start yawning a lot. Might sound strange...finding a balance between the sides and the benefits can be tricky.

gerardo

Even so that is a really low dose...it may work for you. An early sign that my dose is too low...I start yawning a lot. Might sound strange...finding a balance between the sides and the benefits can be tricky.
I think Nebido is still in my body. Due to the long half-life it can take 200 days to completely leave the body. I don't believe that such a low dose of cypionate will bring Testosterone to 1000.

Systemlord

It is an alternative to return to Nebido. Maybe 30 Mg E3.5D. However, the testosterone level will have little fluctuation.
The shorter esters cypionate and enanthate are preferred and are easier to dial in because steady states are reached much sooner (4-6 weeks).

gerardo

The shorter esters cypionate and enanthate are preferred and are easier to dial in because steady states are reached much sooner (4-6 weeks).
I haven't used the enanthate yet. I think the mixture of propionate and enanthate, as Cataceous has said, is a good option, but I will wait about 2 weeks to see if the cypionate stabilizes in my body. Does anyone have more studies on these esters? As far as I read the enanthate there would be no benzyl benzoate and maybe that is a good thing.

gerardo

I removed the cypionate 3 days ago and am injecting enanthate 6.25 Mg subq ED. I've done 3 applications and the side effects have decreased a lot. Even the urine became looser. I am seriously thinking that my body has not adapted to the cypionate. I am also using 0.25Mg of anastrosol once a week. In your experience, can this dose of AI greatly lower estradiol?

Systemlord

I removed the cypionate 3 days ago and am injecting enanthate 6.25 Mg subq ED. I've done 3 applications and the side effects have decreased a lot.
Me personally I would not have decrease the daily dosage by so much, more like 8mg daily which is a 14mg (-98mg per week) reduction that can have BIG impacts on hormone levels.

Now if you're going to stick with this protocol, stick with it for at least 6 weeks. As for whether or not the dosage of anastrozole can greatly affect estradiol levels, the whole point to daily dosing is so that you can drop the AI altogether.

My estradiol is crushed at any dosage of anastrozole, even 1/8 of a 0.050 dose.

Last edited:

gerardo

Me personally I would not have decrease the daily dosage by so much, more like 8mg daily which is a 14mg (-98mg per week) reduction that can have BIG impacts on hormone levels.

Now if you're going to stick with this protocol, stick with it for at least 6 weeks. As for whether or not the dosage of anastrozole can greatly affect estradiol levels, the whole point to daily dosing is so that you can drop the AI altogether.

My estradiol is crushed at any dosage of anastrozole, even 1/8 of a 0.050 dose.
Yes. My weight is still above expectations. I believe that as soon as you lose that body fat, anastrosol will be removed.

madman

Super Moderator
I removed the cypionate 3 days ago and am injecting enanthate 6.25 Mg subq ED. I've done 3 applications and the side effects have decreased a lot. Even the urine became looser. I am seriously thinking that my body has not adapted to the cypionate. I am also using 0.25Mg of anastrosol once a week. In your experience, can this dose of AI greatly lower estradiol?

Doubtful you would even achieve a healthy TT/FT level on such dose let alone you need to pick a protocol (dose/injection frequency) and stick with it!

How could anyone expect to get anywhere without giving a protocol a fighting chance?

Again for the last time you need to stick with it and let blood levels stabilize then get blood work done to see where your TT/FT/e2 levels sit let alone RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

This is not going to turn out well and jumping on the AI was a very bad move!

gerardo

Doubtful you would even achieve a healthy TT/FT level on such dose let alone you need to pick a protocol (dose/injection frequency) and stick with it!

How could anyone expect to get anywhere without giving a protocol a fighting chance?

Again for the last time you need to stick with it and let blood levels stabilize then get blood work done to see where your TT/FT/e2 levels sit let alone RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

This is not going to turn out well and jumping on the AI was a very bad move!
I believe that the cypionate in me did not work. The AI will soon be withdrawn. I believe that now the protocol will move.

gerardo

Goodnight. Updating information. Today it's been 10 days since I switched from cypionate to ED enanthate. Blood pressure is normal.

Exams performed today, February 12, 2021:

Hematocrit: 49 (40 - 55).
E2: <10 pg / ml (11-42).
FT: 17.510 ng / dL (1.67 - 18.3). I know that the actual levels can be different. Here we do not have the equilibrium dialysis method.
TT: 593.78 ng / dL (142 - 923)
T3: 1.7 uUI / ML (0.35 - 4.94)
Free T4: 0.75 ng / dL (0.70 - 1.48)

About anastrosol I took 0.25 Mg a week and stopped. I didn't even take 1 Mg. The bug is a beast to take down E2.

Tman

To clarify, did you reduce your dose as well or just changed the med? Did you use that does on cyp or just after the change?

gerardo

To clarify, did you reduce your dose as well or just changed the med? Did you use that does on cyp or just after the change?
He was using 12 mg of EOD cypionate and then E3D to see if the side effects improved. And now I have 6 mg of ED enanthate.

Beken

He was using 12 mg of EOD cypionate and then E3D to see if the side effects improved. And now I have 6 mg of ED enanthate.
Hi... I stated TRT about 8-9 weeks ago. I'm currently on 9mg EOD. On my shot days I get really bad blood pressure about 8 hours after the shot when it peaks. I am incredibly sensitive like you... I'm starting to think the testosterone cypionate is no good....

Why enanthate instead of propionate? How are you doing... is your BP stabilized still? Current protocol?

SS1LE

Hi... I stated TRT about 8-9 weeks ago. I'm currently on 9mg EOD. On my shot days I get really bad blood pressure about 8 hours after the shot when it peaks. I am incredibly sensitive like you... I'm starting to think the testosterone cypionate is no good....

Why enanthate instead of propionate? How are you doing... is your BP stabilized still? Current protocol?
At 9MG EOD day do you have bloods to see what your levels are at? Actually looking at your past post you have change doses so many times in your 8-9 weeks of TRT.....First get bloods on the same protocol that last at least 4 weeks , but 6 weeks recommended. You sometimes need to ride out side effect while the body adjust, but you just seem to keep changes things. Anxiety increases and BP increase can be normal until the body adjust, your levels might be super low at 9MG EOD, if you don't stick out a protocol or get bloods TRT will never work for you.

Last edited:

Beken

9mg EOD is the first time I feel like a human being in 9 weeks. The first 6 weeks was a living hell. I was dealing with major symptoms like high blood pressure (190/105), heart palpitations so strong they moved my body while laying in bed, waking up with my teeth chattering, dark thoughts, chronic anxiety, headaches, flushing and chest pain... that brought me to the ER and urgent care. I barely worked for 6 weeks because I was so jacked up. I couldn't focus on anything with my heart beating out my chest. Imagine not working for 6 weeks because your head is going so fast you couldn't string a sentence together. lol

Therapeutic doses of true TRT are 40mg - 110mg. I'm currently at 31.5.

I did steroids in my early to mid 20's.... I had issues back then as well. I didn't respond like my buddies.

I rather my levels be a bit low... knowing I can go up instead of dealing with that hell in the hopes it will pass.

I'm finally sleeping and I have energy throughout the day.... hopefully the energy surges and moments of high BP will pass. It's gotten much better since I switched to EOD.

I plan on riding this protocol out for the next 4-6 weeks and then I will get bloodwork and post it....

Thank God for this forum.... my doctor was worthless.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me