How to Fix Venous Leak to Improve ED

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jermzz

I tell you I am set to start trt in August because of many other symptoms, anxiety, depression, lack of sex drive, 317ng/dl t levels, lower sperm loads, tired and forgetful, brain fog, dick not as hard, I still get morning wood but it's not that nice rager boner, losing muscle mass but not sure if it is because of low t or lack of motivation for going to the gym

Main reason I am asking about venous leak is because when I do have sex and change positions I feel like I lose my MOJO and my dick goes to sleep...the internet has not given me specific signs on what to look for... How can someone tell the difference between low t and venous leak? Am I hopping on trt for nothing?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

“How can anyone tell the difference between low t and venous leak?”

That’s what blood tests are for.

A positive diagnosis for one does not rule out the concomitant presence of the other morbidity.

A urologist can sort it out.

Besides the NO stack that Vince referenced and some labs from CoastWatcher, consider trying some Yohimbine, 5mg, this has seemed to help me.

Systemlord

It's hard to imagine strong erections at 317 ng/dL, but most managed healthcare doctors would tell you that you are normal, sadly the ranges do not account for age.

Missing quite a bit of lab testing, no testing for the free portion of testosterone.

madman

Super Moderator
post #13

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com