how much does 0.5 mg arimidex decrease oestradiol level ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

eudes

just wanted to know
I know that the 1 mg dosage decrease oestradiol by aproximatively 70 % after 24 hours
and how much for 0.5 mg in average ?
thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Nothing in the world of TRT, well, very few things, are as linear as your question implies. We have members who have crashed their estradiol with 0.5mg of anastrozole - knocking their e2 from the 50s to the low teens in a matter of a few doses. Others comfortably manage elevated estradiol with far higher doses. If an AI is required, discuss the use of a compounding pharmacy with your doctor and consider a 0.125mg or 0.50mg dose. The mantra - start low and go slow - is sensible.

eudes

thanks , unfortunately here in france , no pharmacy can counpound arimidex .
And it is impossible to cut the capsule into 0.125 mg
Do you think 0.25 mg twice a week is a low enough dose ? or it will cause rebound ? thanks

Nashtide

thanks , unfortunately here in france , no pharmacy can counpound arimidex .
And it is impossible to cut the capsule into 0.125 mg
Do you think 0.25 mg twice a week is a low enough dose ? or it will cause rebound ? thanks
Dissolve a 1mg tablet in 1ml of vodka. Then shake well and use a 1cc syringe to dispense any small amount you need. I've been doing this for three years with great success. I draw up 0.2cc and squirt that into a small amount of water and drink. Works like a charm. Just be sure to use vodka as it's a better solvent and will preserve the solution. I make 5ml at a time.

Pranayama

My dose is a tiny 0.05 mg. Any more than that and I am crashing! The reality is some people are much more sensitive than others to the effects of anastrazole. I am one of the very sensitive ones obviously.

My total dosage for 1 week is: 0.15 mg.

eudes

is it better to take 0.5 mg in one time ? or more like divided in two or three ?
I have read that arimidex can cause rebound ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me