How Big Will My Balls Get? HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

I have been on HCG for 2 weeks. 250 units twice weekly. I am amazed and happy to see that after only one week my testicles seem to have gone from grapes to walnuts. A couple of questions to the guys with HCG experience:
How big will they get and will they continue to grow or is this about it?
If I up the dose to they get even bigger?

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I have been on HCG for 2 weeks. 250 units twice weekly. I am amazed and happy to see that after only one week my testicles seem to have gone from grapes to walnuts. A couple of questions to the guys with HCG experience:
How big will they get and will they continue to grow or is this about it?
If I up the dose to they get even bigger?

Thanks!

Everybody is going to be different in how they react, and what their testicle size is going to be on HCG. It can also depend on the brand. One brand my testicles were the size they were pre-TRT, maybe slightly bigger. While on the brand I’m on now, they’re about 1/3 the size they were pre-TRT. Both on the same dosage of 1000iu’s per week.

In my experience, past a certain dose, I don’t think there is much change in size. Again, everyone is different. When I was doing HCG monotherapy, my testicles were only slightly larger when on 2000iu’s per week, compared to 1000iu’s per week. Also, from my experience, it usually only takes a week or two for the HCG to fully kick in, and after a week or two, they don’t get any bigger, on that specific dose. So I would say that if it’s been 2 weeks, your testicles are most likely not going to get much bigger, unless you up the dose.

What brand of HCG are you using?

And have you noticed any subjective positive, or negative, benefits while on HCG? Like increased libido, increased load size, well being?

SkyWarn

Everybody is going to be different in how they react, and what their testicle size is going to be on HCG. It can also depend on the brand. One brand my testicles were the size they were pre-TRT, maybe slightly bigger. While on the brand I’m on now, they’re about 1/3 the size they were pre-TRT. Both on the same dosage of 1000iu’s per week.

In my experience, past a certain dose, I don’t think there is much change in size. Again, everyone is different. When I was doing HCG monotherapy, my testicles were only slightly larger when on 2000iu’s per week, compared to 1000iu’s per week. Also, from my experience, it usually only takes a week or two for the HCG to fully kick in, and after a week or two, they don’t get any bigger, on that specific dose. So I would say that if it’s been 2 weeks, your testicles are most likely not going to get much bigger, unless you up the dose.

What brand of HCG are you using?

And have you noticed any subjective positive, or negative, benefits while on HCG? Like increased libido, increased load size, well being?

I buy it from my doctor in his office. I believe its from Entourage. Also Test C IM 40mg 2X weekly.
I did notice an increase in libido week one, now after 2 weeks I'm not so sure (honeymoon effect?) No change in load size and that is something I was hoping to see improvement in. Im only doing 250 units twice a week. I am getting new labs in 2 weeks and perhaps at that point he can up the dose. Im curios to see if my E2 and total T has increased.

Gman86

I buy it from my doctor in his office. I believe its from Entourage. Also Test C IM 40mg 2X weekly.
I did notice an increase in libido week one, now after 2 weeks I'm not so sure (honeymoon effect?) No change in load size and that is something I was hoping to see improvement in. Im only doing 250 units twice a week. I am getting new labs in 2 weeks and perhaps at that point he can up the dose. Im curios to see if my E2 and total T has increased.

Ya I would love to see if it changed your E2 and testosterone values. Did you have your DHEA-S checked while on just testosterone? I’d be curious to see if your DHEA-S went up at all. On one specific brand of HCG, my DHEA-S level used to almost double. While on my current brand, there’s no change in my level. Definitely report back with those new labs after they come back.

fifty

I get ball size off anything 250iu or higher. 250iu vs 500iu is no noticeable difference for me. It will give me the same size for 2-3 days then I need the next dose or I’m back to small ball. Using empower hcg. No effect on my dhea levels.

Gman86

I get ball size off anything 250iu or higher. 250iu vs 500iu is no noticeable difference for me. It will give me the same size for 2-3 days then I need the next dose or I’m back to small ball. Using empower hcg. No effect on my dhea levels.

How much are you currently injecting per week. I would imagine 250iu’s, if you see no difference between the two doses.

SkyWarn

Wow I can't believe your balls will get small between injections. Maybe you need to add one more shot into the weekly schedule

fifty

I am talking mwf 250 vs 500 e3.5. My size changes quickly. Within a few days if I miss doses.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
When I started trt, I included HCG right from the start. My testicle size stayed the same. I've never had any increase or decrease in size.
I've always use 500 IU of HCG twice a week.

SkyWarn

A size increase would be a rather obscure anomaly and not to be expected.

My doctor prescribed HCG for the purpose to do just that; INCREASE SIZE. and that's exactly what it it did, in only one week. Perhaps your one of the few that did not see any size increase, however its certainly not an "obscure anomaly" lol.

captain

Dr. Crisler would say HCG only has effect on 20% of the testicle so set your expectations accordingly. If your testicles didn't work they would be smaller before TRT and HCG probably will not do much for it. Some Endos will measure to confirm size reduction.

SkyWarn

Increase compared to what? Meaning were you on trt or on nothing and just took hcg for extra ball size?

I am referring to ball shrinkage as a result of 8 years on TRT. In the first 2 weeks of adding HCG I would say my balls went from grapes to medium sized eggs, which is the size they were 8 years ago. They are plump and hanging again.
I was just curious if they can get even bigger then what they were at pre-TRT.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am referring to ball shrinkage as a result of 8 years on TRT. In the first 2 weeks of adding HCG I would say my balls went from grapes to medium sized eggs, which is the size they were 8 years ago. They are plump and hanging again.
I was just curious if they can get even bigger then what they were at pre-TRT.
They won't get any bigger than their original size.

Steelballs

Guys with normal testes size and a good sac hang most of their lives, sure, probably little change. But in my case mine were never very big and commonly would pull all the way in to the canal. Before I took T My lil buddies even got smaller and smaller yet afte 5 years+ of TRT. As soon as I started HCG mono-therapy I noticed them bounce back and now are bigger they have been my entire life. I love being on HCG because of this. They never pull all the way in if I get really cold because I think there too big to slip back in now. I switched to more comfortable underwear because of all the changes. When they got bigger and hung more I was squishing them more so I wear underwear the hold them away a little and is freaky comfy.

Gman86

Guys with normal testes size and a good sac hang most of their lives, sure, probably little change. But in my case mine were never very big and commonly would pull all the way in to the canal. Before I took T My lil buddies even got smaller and smaller yet afte 5 years+ of TRT. As soon as I started HCG mono-therapy I noticed them bounce back and now are bigger they have been my entire life. I love being on HCG because of this. They never pull all the way in if I get really cold because I think there too big to slip back in now. I switched to more comfortable underwear because of all the changes. When they got bigger and hung more I was squishing them more so I wear underwear the hold them away a little and is freaky comfy.

Haha glad your little buddies are doing so well. I guess it’s safe to assume where you got your username from lol.

What brand of HCG are you using, and what is your dosage, and how frequently are you injecting it? Thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me