All HCG is NOT the same. Your balls care. Part 2

Buy Lab Tests Online

obesechess

Yeah, I've bought the Sifasi and ZyHCG from them and it was "eh." - they nominally have Pregnyl, but I've never seen it actually in stock.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MDavidW76

Pregnyl is just so damn expensive though… I mean, if I wasn’t the main bread winner in a household of 5, in this shitty state, WA, then I’d buy it or the synthetic stuff. But for me it’s $155 + $5 shipping from my local compounding pharmacy. I cannot afford that.

Is reliable still a good option ?

I can get Rx from my TRT doctor for pretty much anything, she’s pretty cool. So is the owner of the compounding pharmacy, he’s very much into alternative treatments, but he only stocks the top notch stuff.

obesechess

I recently switched pharmacies due to cost - for whatever reason, my local Rite Aid is able to get Pregnyl at a significantly cheaper price than Costco, about $107 a vial after a GoodRX coupon (it's up to $267 at Costco as of the time of this writing!). However, nobody has been able to get Pregnyl recently - I called Rite Aid, Costco, Safeway, Fred Meyer, and Walgreens, all had it on indefinite backorder.

However, Rite Aid was able to get me a generic made by Fresenius Kabi at a price of $199 for two 10mL vials. It's only been a couple weeks, but my body seems to respond to this just as well as Pregnyl - far better than I remember responding to anything I got from Reliable. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Fresenius bought Merck's biosimilars portfolio a few years back.

Anyway, @MDavidW76, I am just down here in Oregon, so if you're geographically nearby in Washington you may give that a try.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
I recently switched pharmacies due to cost - for whatever reason, my local Rite Aid is able to get Pregnyl at a significantly cheaper price than Costco, about $107 a vial after a GoodRX coupon (it's up to $267 at Costco as of the time of this writing!). However, nobody has been able to get Pregnyl recently - I called Rite Aid, Costco, Safeway, Fred Meyer, and Walgreens, all had it on indefinite backorder.

However, Rite Aid was able to get me a generic made by Fresenius Kabi at a price of $199 for two 10mL vials. It's only been a couple weeks, but my body seems to respond to this just as well as Pregnyl - far better than I remember responding to anything I got from Reliable. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Fresenius bought Merck's biosimilars portfolio a few years back.

Anyway, @MDavidW76, I am just down here in Oregon, so if you're geographically nearby in Washington you may give that a try.

MDavidW76

Thanks, yes I’m in the SE corner of WA, near Idaho

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching