Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Apr. 27, 2021

Primarybot

New Member
Click here to view on the web​
​
Highlighted posts​
​
April 25, 2021 * 19 posts * 171 views​
DonaldPump2020 said: So I have a lot of trouble dialing in my TRT. Started gel with low T of 260 ng/dl and > [/URL]
​
April 24, 2021 * 13 posts * 154 views​
gerardo said: Hello everybody. When I changed my protocol from Nebido to cypionate, I read that for those with low SHBG 12, the most recommended would be 20mg EOD, but with this protocol my ... Read more >>
​
April 24, 2021 * 10 posts * 111 views​
ivkonst2017 said: Hello. I very much hope the great people and expertise in this forum to be able to help me. And my case is quite complicated. As described in my other thread I transferred from ... Read more >>
​
April 25, 2021 * 7 posts * 99 views​
Arcane said: I know many say 6 weeks, but for me its more... 2-3 months. How long does it take you to get fully adjusted to a protocol change? Read more >>
​
April 24, 2021 * 8 posts * 51 views​
madman said: Abstract Sarcopenia, cachexia, and atrophy due to inactivity and disease states are characterized by a loss of skeletal muscle mass, often accompanied by reduced levels of anabolic ... Read more >>
​
April 25, 2021 * 4 posts * 66 views​
JonSnow said: Hi all. This is my second thread, here is an old one with just a couple of posts: [link] Long story short, I am 40 yo, one year ago I gave up on TRT before I even started, so to ... Read more >>
​
April 24, 2021 * 6 posts * 27 views​
madman said: Abstract Purpose Neuroactive steroids may have a role in regulating sexual function. This case-control study assessed whether dutasteride, a 5α-reductase inhibitor used for the ... Read more >>
​
April 24, 2021 * 3 posts * 32 views​
ivkonst2017 said: Even since before starting TRT my bilirubin has been often elevated. One time it was 10 times the reference range. The last time I checked it was only double the reference range. ... Read more >>
​
April 25, 2021 * 4 posts * 24 views​
madman said: ABSTRACT Objective: To evaluate efficacy and safety of holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP), bipolar enucleation of the prostate (bTUEP), and transurethral resection ... Read more >>
​
April 23, 2021 * 2 posts * 36 views​
Trip McNeely said: My TSH has been elevated for years, and even though I have several classic low thyroid symptoms - sluggish in mornings, intermittent brain fog, the early afternoon crash - I've ... Read more >>
​
April 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 27 views​
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: Testosterone deficiency (TD) is defined as low serum testosterone associated with symptoms and signs. There has been an increasing prevalence of TD in recent ... Read more >>
​
April 26, 2021 * 2 posts * 27 views​
Arcane said: I know many have experience with Accutane, and claim that they cleared their Acne up permanently, But does anyone have experience with retinol, which is essentially topical Accutane? ... Read more >>
​
April 24, 2021 * 1 post * 12 views​
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts The Dynamics of Allosteric Binding of Estradiol to SHBG April 22, 2021 * 13 posts * 35 views Testosterone and Men's Health Articles ... Read more >>
​
April 25, 2021 * 24 posts * 819 views​
Cips1975 said: Good move. You deserve to be happy. You knew the answer the whole time it was in you trying to bust out but you kept pushing it back in. You still have a lot of life ahead of you. Read more >>
​
April 24, 2021 * 38 posts * 2,838 views​
morpheuz said: If one wants to have testicles degenerated then yes ;) Read more >>
​
​

Continue reading...
 

ExcelMale Newsletter Signup

Online statistics

Members online
5
Guests online
719
Total visitors
724

Latest posts

Members online

Beyond Testosterone Podcast

Back
Top