How long does it take you typically to get fully dialed in after changing a dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

I know many say 6 weeks, but for me its more... 2-3 months. How long does it take you to get fully adjusted to a protocol change?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

I know many say 6 weeks, but for me its more... 2-3 months. How long does it take you to get fully adjusted to a protocol change?
Stable blood levels are achieved at about 6 weeks for longer ester preparations (enanthate and cypionate). However, mental adjustments continue for me up until about the 12 week mark. Then mood and energy fall back to baseline.

Arcane

Stable blood levels are achieved at about 6 weeks for longer ester preparations (enanthate and cypionate). However, mental adjustments continue for me up until about the 12 week mark. Then mood and energy fall back to baseline.
What do you mean by baseline?

DS3

What do you mean by baseline?
For me, my mood and energy levels elevate pretty substantially from weeks ~2-10. During this time, it feels like what TRT should feel like.

Around week 11 or 12 my energy and mood lower significantly, and remain that way. If I switch brands of testosterone or esters around the 16 week mark then I relive the boost in mood and energy again and again.

I am a strong believer that reaching and subsequently maintaining ‘steady state’ is a misguiding goal.

Last edited:

Arcane

For me, my mood and energy levels elevate pretty substantially from weeks ~2-10. During this time, it feels like what TRT should feel like.

Around week 11 or 12 my energy and mood lower significantly, and remain that way. If I switch brands of testosterone or esters around the 16 week mark then I relive the boost in mood and energy again and again.

I am a strong believer that reaching and subsequently maintaining ‘steady state’ is a misguiding goal.
ive always felt the same way. its like building a tolerance... obviously I dont have science backing this, but the body an builds a tolerance to practically every drug. Always wondered why testosterone would be an exception. Our bodies dont experience a steady state, naturally

DixieWrecked

ive always felt the same way. its like building a tolerance... obviously I dont have science backing this, but the body an builds a tolerance to practically every drug. Always wondered why testosterone would be an exception. Our bodies dont experience a steady state, naturally
this is probably why some do better on a weekly protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching