Has anyone use retinol for acne?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

I know many have experience with Accutane, and claim that they cleared their Acne up permanently, But does anyone have experience with retinol, which is essentially topical Accutane?

since upping my dose, I’ve experienced a bit of acne. But I don’t want to take Accutane due to the long-term side effects. I’d rather exhaust other options first, so I’ve been thinking about taking retinol.

For those who have taken it, what was your experience like? Does it permanently shrink the sebum glands like Accutane does?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Not sure about transdermal retinol, but my diet is very high in retinol, and I’ve never had an issue with acne regardless of my protocol. I’ve had Test, E2 and dht levels all over the map, and never have issues with acne. Accutane is just high dose synthetic vitamin A. Retinol is just bioavailable vitamin A in the form that ur body prefers, so I would imagine it would have some of the same effects on acne that accutane has

u could also look into progesterone. Most men are low in it while on HRT, and it supposedly helps either inhibit DHT and E2 or balance them out, which I would imagine could help with acne

Here’s a video of a guy that said Calcium d glucarate and DIM both helped get rid of his acne while on HRT

madman

Super Moderator
I know many have experience with Accutane, and claim that they cleared their Acne up permanently, But does anyone have experience with retinol, which is essentially topical Accutane?

since upping my dose, I’ve experienced a bit of acne. But I don’t want to take Accutane due to the long-term side effects. I’d rather exhaust other options first, so I’ve been thinking about taking retinol.

For those who have taken it, what was your experience like? Does it permanently shrink the sebum glands like Accutane does?

The simple answer would be to try lowering your T dose as you are running absurdly high trough FT levels!

Regardless if you feel great overall let alone blood markers are healthy and are willing to deal with the consequence of running absurdly high FT levels then find a solution to treat the acne.

Topical retinoids are the next best thing and there are numerous benefits to one's overall skin health aside from just treating acne.

I suffered from mild to moderate acne as a teen and used RETIN-A (Tretinoin Gel) back in the 80s and it was amazingly effective.

Minor side-effects (peeling, dryness, burning/stinging/itchiness).

Keep in mind this was a first-generation topical retinoid and there are 3rd generation TRs such as Adalapene let alone the newer fourth-generation Triforatene which are much milder when it comes to some of the possible side effects.

madman

Super Moderator

dalaline

Hello, I registered on this forum looking for information about retinol.

Google brought me to this page :)

I have imperfections on my face even though I'm young and I would like to try retinol creams and serums, but I read on youtube that it can sting a bit during the first days of use. I'd like to be sure before taking the plunge. I also saw a dermatologist say that the process of "retinization", a term I don't really understand. lol

Your help will be welcome

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale