Buy Lab Tests Online

Whitey26

A75CFBC0-E7C1-4CC4-A0CC-BA2A691C94D3.jpeg

Need some opinions on estradiol labs

Total T 863
Free T 153
Sbgh 26.

1ml 2 x weekly. Test cyp

5 years trt. When started original clinician had me taking anastrozole 1 mg x 3.

Dumped me to 7. Haven’t taken in a few years. New doctor suggested .5 ml x2 weekly.

Opinions

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

Hey dick. It comes in a 10ml vial and 1 ml is a does. Also it can be called 1 centimeter. Thanks for the help
@Whitey26, what he is trying to say is how many mg/ml is your testosterone strength? This will make it possible to calculate how many milligrams per dose you are taking, which is the most relevant information.

Most vials come in 200 mg/mL, but not always.

BigTex

This isn’t a dosage, dosages are in mg, you’ve given us the volume of medicine minus the strength. Testosterone vials come in all sorts of strengths.

I have high estrogen on TRT and I could care less because I have no symptoms.

And sometimes I wonder in this field if we are just treating numbers? Maybe treating symptoms is a better idea.

T

tareload

Hey dick.
LoL. Thanks for making me laugh out loud. What a hoot.

After many years reading the forums I can say with confidence that units and dimensional analysis are a real opportunity for many dudes.

Fyi...1 ml is also 1 cubic centimeter or 1 cc. The volume occupied by 1 cm x 1 cm x1 cm.

Mass (mg) = concentration (mg/ml) x volume (ml)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fortunate

Wow, this is how you treat people that are trying to help you?

Tell you what, I’ll sit this one out.

What I find insane is you’ve been a member here for five years, on TRT for five years and you don’t even know how much Test you’re injecting, lol!

Best of luck to you.
I know, man. I kinda decided to just ignore it, but wow: lemme kick you in the nuts while you are trying to help me up ;)

sammmy

Back to the original question, estradiol slightly out of range is nothing to worry about unless you have actual symptoms, which at this level is unlikely.

Using Anastrazole to bring it down does you more harm than good. Estradiol is necessary for a man to function, not only testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me